Texas Reopen Next week

nightkalalu

Gov. Greg Abbott: executive order to reopen businesses expected next week

AUSTIN, Texas — At his third press conference of the week, Gov. Greg Abbott says Texas businesses can expect an executive order from his office next week, with plans on how to begin reopening the state's economy.

Abbott says he has been in constant contact with President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to discuss how to proceed with beginning the process of allowing businesses to open up again.

"We have a desire to make sure it's done in a way that it's safe, understanding that if everyone were to rush the doors and go back into the job market overnight, we would see an outbreak of COVID-19 all over again. That's exactly why I'm issuing the executive order next week establishing what the statewide standards would be in the coming days about what the approach is. These are standards we've been working in conjunction with the White House on," Abbott said. "We will focus on protecting lives, while restoring livelihoods. We can and we must do this. We can do both."

https://ktxs.com/news/local/gov-greg-abbott-to-address-texas-response-to-covid-19-ahead-of-easter-weekend

15 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Gov. Greg Abbott: executive order to reopen businesses expected next week

AUSTIN, Texas — At his third press conference of the week, Gov. Greg Abbott says Texas businesses can expect an executive order from his office next week, with plans on how to begin reopening the state's economy.

Abbott says he has been in constant contact with President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to discuss how to proceed with beginning the process of allowing businesses to open up again.

"We have a desire to make sure it's done in a way that it's safe, understanding that if everyone were to rush the doors and go back into the job market overnight, we would see an outbreak of COVID-19 all over again. That's exactly why I'm issuing the executive order next week establishing what the statewide standards would be in the coming days about what the approach is. These are standards we've been working in conjunction with the White House on," Abbott said. "We will focus on protecting lives, while restoring livelihoods. We can and we must do this. We can do both."

https://ktxs.com/news/local/gov-greg-abbott-to-address-texas-response-to-covid-19-ahead-of-easter-weekend

dylan32050.jpg

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Already janalu tirugutunaru, e lekkana epatiki control autundi ? Main cities austin dallas houston lock down chesthe chalu 

janlau tirugutunaru ante... sarukulu kavali kada... gatherings.. public events parties restaruants.. shopping acitvity band aaindi kada

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

janlau tirugutunaru ante... sarukulu kavali kada... gatherings.. public events parties restaruants.. shopping acitvity band aaindi kada

I highly doubt whoever is on d roads are just there for grocery shooping

groceries ki byataku velli vaste ne i am feeling some kind of sickness in the air... may be chala days intlo ne undatam valla kuda avochu... but something is not right..

• Upvote 1

India nunchi cops ni pampali, pellala meedha frustration antha janam meedha choopinchi sava mingutharu India lo..!

Just now, psycopk said:

groceries ki byataku velli vaste ne i am feeling some kind of sickness in the air... may be chala days intlo ne undatam valla kuda avochu... but something is not right..

Anxiety issue le adi 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Anxiety issue le adi 

ani sakkaga unna make inla unte.. mental issues.. domestic issues unna valla paristiti enti?? already domestic violence sky rocketting in some places..

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

ani sakkaga unna make inla unte.. mental issues.. domestic issues unna valla paristiti enti?? already domestic violence sky rocketting in some places..

Adi pretty much expected 

57 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

mari ediki pothunnaru antav... everything public including children's parks kooda close chesaru... where will anyone go? grocery or at the max friends places kakunda