Will tdp die itself

Silverado

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

I want baboru to live 100 years and see his son's failures torture every day. Similar to what ntr and hari krishna went through because of him.

He is already half way there. Elections result roju poyina navvu inka back raaledu face lo. 

His kids are equally responsible bro, vallem thakkuva kaadu. i guess one of his daughters who was in US at that time offered land/house in banjara hills at that time. Life graph super peaks ku velli okkasariki sudden south. feel bad for him.

24 minutes ago, snoww said:

I want baboru to live 100 years and see his son's failures torture every day. Similar to what ntr and hari krishna went through because of him.

He is already half way there. Elections result roju poyina navvu inka back raaledu face lo. 

Tappu bro okari chedu epdu korukovoddu, we might like or dislike babu antha varake

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, snoww said:

Inka mostly Radu kooda aa navvu back. I think even Babu understands that his hey days are done.. He made too many enemies and very few people trust him. He will just try as much as he can to stay relevant and slowly he will show old age as a reason and start fading out..

49 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

His kids are equally responsible bro, vallem thakkuva kaadu. i guess one of his daughters who was in US at that time offered land/house in banjara hills at that time. Life graph super peaks ku velli okkasariki sudden south. feel bad for him.

Agreed. But katha, screenplay, direction antha baboride, with help of dramoji. 

His family didn't liked the idea of ntr getting remarried and baboru used that opportunity. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Inka mostly Radu kooda aa navvu back. I think even Babu understands that his hey days are done.. He made too many enemies and very few people trust him. He will just try as much as he can to stay relevant and slowly he will show old age as a reason and start fading out..

raja sekhar reddy bathiki unte chandra babu ki malli CM chance vacchedhi kadhu....

good for him..vaadu poyindu and malla CM ayyindu...inka jaggu raakunda choodalsindhi....he failed in doing that...

inka malla chance raadhu......bad for him...

45 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

oka pacca Jagan, inko pacca KCR and central lo Modi....baboru meedha muppeta dhadi chesthunnaru...and mugguru solid gaa inko 5 years and mostly next term kooda ruling lo untaru...

jaggu is too young, KCR got KTR and modi ki amit shah ila andhariki full support and full back up undhi... plus central lo peddha pappu, andhra lo chinna pappu..inka TG lo ithe no opposition tho vallaki edhuru leni paristhithi

chandranna ki support icche Dramoji almost retire ayyindu...boothu kitti weak ayipoyindu...CM ramesh and sujana BJP lo cheri hand icchinru...

manaki thinaniki leka oka edupu ithe...paccinti vaadu full thini theputkunta edhuru vasthe double edupu.....givanni choosi baboru ki muddha dhigadhu....night nidra undadhu...duppati kappukoni full crying  ye inka...