How many of you believe outlook has to have more AI tools integrated with work you do at office

afacc123

Outlook to track

- When you logged on

- When are you actively working

- When are you taking breaks

- when it has to reply and suggest messages based on your conversations on computer with colleagues

- what meetings are worth going to

- what people you should avoid

- Take your statistics and suggest walking around for sometime based on your schedules for better health

1 minute ago, WigsandThighs said:

Not interested we will work whenever we want we don't want frocking outlook to do it and suggest us 🙄🙄

manchi avutundi andariki antunnanu andi

nenemi haani kaliginche alochanalu ivvanau kada

long long ago so long ago when I worked in mana desham , my lead used to track the log in/log out times based on messenger logins 

at another company they used to record swipes and see if it is always greater than 8 hours every day , thank god ilantivi levu ikkada

with 'agile' working where you are expected to directly go and talk to your colleagues rather than rely on meetings/phones I don't think this will be a good idea 

What if you are at the scrum table talking to developers for 1 hour , your outlook/messenger will show you as Inactive where you are actually doing productive work

8 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Outlook to track

- When you logged on

- When are you actively working

- When are you taking breaks

- when it has to reply and suggest messages based on your conversations on computer with colleagues

- what meetings are worth going to

- what people you should avoid

- Take your statistics and suggest walking around for sometime based on your schedules for better health

Ravi-teja-Kick-what-a-punctuality.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

long long ago so long ago when I worked in mana desham , my lead used to track the log in/log out times based on messenger logins 

at another company they used to record swipes and see if it is always greater than 8 hours every day , thank god ilantivi levu ikkada

with 'agile' working where you are expected to directly go and talk to your colleagues rather than rely on meetings/phones I don't think this will be a good idea 

What if you are at the scrum table talking to developers for 1 hour , your outlook/messenger will show you as Inactive where you are actually doing productive work

This is also one thing outlook integrates with AI, to track and show a status dynamically that you are 'busy with Scrum team at so and so room' status. 

Imagine that will negate the negative notion that you are just idling around, with just the status shown as 'away', when desis especially come to super quick conclusion by that status, veedu pani cheyyadu, message pettina dandaga anukune categories ki

by the way you know how to approach microsoft with this idea for implementation?? I will do a quick search on the net to see and to what extent this idea unless patented I can patent as I want patent rights for my ideas

We can’t even login to office mail without opening the Remote Desktop - shuts down automatically if we are idle for 15 mins. I don’t get why we need to track through outlook again. Reply suggestions maybe ok.