Coronavirus likely to trigger the worst recession since the Great Depression, IMF warns

tacobell fan

9 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

It may be controlled but never normal until 1 or 2 years. You ll see people getting scared to go out and wearing masks for 2 years. 

Since it is human to human transmission you cant expect normal very soon.

Ya but my question was different bro... Is recession going to continue even after everything comes back in another month?

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Back to Normal ki IMO end of 2021. Like completely back to where we are before Corona. 

So no hiring to very less hiring is going to continue till end of 2021

Na grand niece newphew laki, I lived through Great Depression ani story iragadeesta , if I live through it. Evadana over action cheste , ide story ...ade Maa rojullo cheekati gadilo unde Vallam telsa ani 

Just now, ring_master said:

Ya but my question was different bro... Is recession going to continue even after everything comes back in another month?

yes , one month lo back to normal emi undadhu ... unemployment already skyrocketed .... and it takes time to settle down this unemployment rate , airlines , malls , sports events ki janalu velladaniki istapadaru , adi big hole for economy nee kadha? oil sector diwala ki ready gaa undi ....

BUT  ...... we have trump naaa so mostly recession undaka povachu 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Hiring and Recession are not 100% relevant. this time service industry was hit and it may not seen by IT individuals. I use to employ 18 people now 6. I can still hire but maybe 1 or 2 but not like earlier. That’s the difference. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sri_india said:

yes , one month lo back to normal emi undadhu ... unemployment already skyrocketed .... and it takes time to settle down this unemployment rate , airlines , malls , sports events ki janalu velladaniki istapadaru , adi big hole for economy nee kadha? oil sector diwala ki ready gaa undi ....

BUT  ...... we have trump naaa so mostly recession undaka povachu 

So you're not sure recession vntndo vndado ani...I need more clarity 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Hiring and Recession are not 100% relevant. this time service industry was hit and it may not seen by IT individuals. I use to employ 18 people now 6. I can still hire but maybe 1 or 2 but not like earlier. That’s the difference. 

Taco vuncle are you mesthri?

5 minutes ago, ring_master said:

For sure. When everyone around us are able to contribute to economy without any fear is when you say no recession. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

For sure. When everyone around us are able to contribute to economy without any fear is when you say no recession. 

Bag lu saddesi pettomantaav ....At least mind ni ala train chesukovali