Has anyone purchased a car thru Auction?

vatsayana

Hello,

Just wondering, has anyone purchase a car thru Auction? wondering what the process is and where to buy them? Also, what are pros and cons of buying thru Auction?

TIA.

1 minute ago, vatsayana said:

Hello,

Just wondering, has anyone purchase a car thru Auction? wondering what the process is and where to buy them? Also, what are pros and cons of buying thru Auction?

TIA.

Pros - Dead cheap price and if you have good contacts with the lot owners to get you the best car

cons- more con men involved with tongu twisting and brain dwindling knowledge to squeeze you 

conslusion - if I were you save your time and especially peace of mind and go and buy new one as now Toyota has corona relief packages for their wehicles 

1 minute ago, Scada said:

most of the auctions dealers ke allowed anukunta.. anyway dont go for it 

They won’t let the vehicles go dealer guys

i told you should have good not just good but great contacts 

5 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Pros - Dead cheap price and if you have good contacts with the lot owners to get you the best car

cons- more con men involved with tongu twisting and brain dwindling knowledge to squeeze you 

conslusion - if I were you save your time and especially peace of mind and go and buy new one as now Toyota has corona relief packages for their vehicles 

Thx baa. whats this?

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

most of the auctions dealers ke allowed anukunta.. anyway dont go for it 

Thx baa.

18 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

i think you need have some kind of permit to go and bid, some people will help you bid.

Thx baa.

2 minutes ago, chintumintu said:

Nee fate bagunte car ninnu tesukoni potadi. Fate baga lekapothe nuvu car ni nuvu tesukoni povali

gallery_24383_20_182294.gif

:) 

55 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. whats this?

Thx baa.

Bing it

toyota has some excellent deals in these tough times saw an ad online but have not explored much 

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

Hello,

TIA.

Yes, and not recommended if you don’t know the dealer well. Sometimes they make you buy just for commission... I would buy a new car or one year old used car than auction cars 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Bing it

toyota has some excellent deals in these tough times saw an ad online but have not explored much 

Acura/Audi/BMW ki emanna unnaya ilantivi?  I need to buy a car ilantivi unte kontanu silent_I1

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yes, and not recommended if you don’t know the dealer well. Sometimes they make you buy just for commission... I would buy a new car or one year old used car than auction cars 

But one year old is the best option or lease if you want to keep changing to better newer models quite often and brag about it

Just now, Amrita said:

Acura/Audi/BMW ki emanna unnaya ilantivi?  I need to buy a car ilantivi unte kontanu silent_I1

Wait for few more weeks... automobile industry slump lo vundi and no one is buying cars as people not going out... buyers market is on the way