Do you have access to your wife's bank account?

Meowmeow

39 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

wife doesn't work , she doesn't care how much in my account or does she cares to look into my account 

on the other hand when i was married , my in laws  told me my wife will get 20 acres land , during my marriage time it was 1.5 crore , now they say it is 6 crores , but when i say write it on my wife names , they keep postponing. My wife doesn't even know where she gets , only good thing there are no sons. 

It is a struggle to get the land under my wife name as my in laws says they will not give it to any one until they are old and have some support , already 20 acres have come down to 17 acres due to govt land acquisition . 

It better to have have spouse who is interested  in finances and understand what they can get 

Good point kaka... ee desam lo aa maata ki vaste ekkada ayuna life Ki guarantee ledu... both should know in and outs of financials so other can survive incase anything happens to partner 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

My husband keeps taking some money (>10k) from my account and puts it back after a while. I was wondering if this is normal. 

JNe1ql.gif its abnormal.. divorce him.. usual gaa theesukoni malli return iyyaddu.. doctor ki chupinchu

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

check if he is spending it on some one else and later putting it back after his pay check comes 

He moves money from my account to new bank accounts, gets bank bonus by leaving the money for a few months, after getting bonus, he puts it back in my account. 

Just now, Meowmeow said:

He moves money from my account to new bank accounts, gets bank bonus by leaving the money for a few months, after getting bonus, he puts it back in my account. 

May be he is afraid to ask pocket money directly, so making money innovatively

13 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

Yes. My tSNE data doesn't correlate with my hypothesis, I am not sure if I am messing up my code, before you ask, it looks like this. Do you know why?

ChangeTsneSettingsExample_01.png

What's the f does this scattered plot mean 

No labels

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

x axis and y axis ki names and arrows  avasaram leda ?

tsne is merely visualisation of how high dimensional data is distributed. There is nothing quantitative...so u don't need to interpret the axes