life insurance , please suggest good options

AFDB__REBEL

2 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

meeru life insurance yedhi teeskunaru, planning to take one for me and spouse.

Please suggest

GOOD. take term insurance and go with policygenius . it all depends on your age and health, i got a million term insurance for 57$ per month.

4 minutes ago, Kootami said:

GOOD. take term insurance and go with policygenius . it all depends on your age and health, i got a million term insurance for 57$ per month.

term insurance lo, you get whole money back after term is over?

5 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

term insurance lo, you get whole money back after term is over?

its term insruance vayya .... just like car insurance you wont get it back. india lo laaga ekkada expect chestey you will be in deep as life insurance with money back after terms are  shabby and low return when compared to averreage index fund returns.

3 minutes ago, Kootami said:

its term insruance vayya .... just like car insurance you wont get it back. india lo laaga ekkada expect chestey you will be in deep as life insurance with money back after terms are  shabby and low return when compared to averreage index fund returns.

hmmmm.....

33 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Term insurance lo will they cover any kind of death.. heard they don't cover accidental ,  critical illness..

1 hour ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

meeru life insurance yedhi teeskunaru, planning to take one for me and spouse.

Please suggest

Bayya,

Here is my experience.

I have applied through healthIQ for me and wife and went through medical tests in January last week. We both got in to preferred plus  and below is premium info.

provider : SBLI

My policy:

coverage :1 million/30years

premium: 65$

spouse :

coverage : 500k/30 years

premium:27$

Exceptions :

- suicide will not be covered for first 2 years.
- No coverage  If death is Due undisclosed Health issue within 2 years

34 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Term insurance lo will they cover any kind of death.. heard they don't cover accidental ,  critical illness..

accidental death cover cheyakapothey inka insurance anaremo danni .... critical illness - as they do all thes tests prior , tarvatha vastey he should cover anukunta