Was it EVM manipulation or Did Power Star really loose in both his contested seats

jathin

2 hours ago, Silverado said:

Yeah that is true many cops are mahesh fans in my friends but you will never see a c batch fan of other caste movie star

Idi perfect 

in case vere caste star hero fan ayina vadini marchestaru 

sick fellas

5 hours ago, jathin said:

Was it EVM manipulation (or) Did Power Star really loose in both his contested seats

he chose both the constituencies based on caste votebank % ,  he thought he'd have a chance based on the caste numbers .... andaru kalisi gattiga pettaaru lol ....

vaadu nijanga if he dint see the caste numbers before choosing the constituencies to contest from , He would have contested from his home constituency ... no.1 hypocrite with a holier than thou attitude ... he's nothing better than his brother in politics...

recent ga vijaysai reddy and nagbob twitter fight lo its clearly evident , he tried to negotiate a package to support YCP and looks like the terms dint workout. , both of them are still salty abt it ..

5 hours ago, jathin said:

Was it EVM manipulation (or) Did Power Star really loose in both his contested seats

who can do EVM manipulation, the one in POWER or NOT in POWER

this effected our POWER star to not being in POWER with a POWER start?

7 hours ago, BUDDY said:

he chose both the constituencies based on caste votebank % ,  he thought he'd have a chance based on the caste numbers .... andaru kalisi gattiga pettaaru lol ....

vaadu nijanga if he dint see the caste numbers before choosing the constituencies to contest from , He would have contested from his home constituency ... no.1 hypocrite with a holier than thou attitude ... he's nothing better than his brother in politics...

recent ga vijaysai reddy and nagbob twitter fight lo its clearly evident , he tried to negotiate a package to support YCP and looks like the terms dint workout. , both of them are still salty abt it ..

Neeku twitter conversation lo antha ardam ayinda.. why none of the parties are claiming that PK tried to negotiate a package with our party to compromise ani elections enduku anadam ledu..

8 hours ago, Silverado said:

Pk is failed upto now due to his strategies that's the conclusion

The hard reality is.. rendu parties don’t want the third party to establish..

My view is unless we have the third party, AP won’t survive.. I feel JSP + BJP could be the right combination..

every one does mistakes, even PK did few due to lack of experience.. the biggest problem is he does not project what he does.. also lack of media support..

though he is failed in previous elections, it’s not that easy to come out so fast after a disaster.. and I felt he has enough guts to stay in the game unlike his brother..

Mark my words, he is the only hope for AP in my option... people will realize soon..

inka EVM manipulation antara.. adi naku teliyadu.. it looks to me like YCP and TDP plan to make him loss in both the places..

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Silverado said:

Bhimavaram rigging I think so

In gajuwaka nagi reddy I have no problem he is honest guy and nice old man

Factors that why pa1 lose in gajuwaka

1.aurobindo,synsrgy,gangavaram port distributed lot of money on behalf of ycp

2.non local factor

Pk money distribute cheyyaledhu antava enti?

bunny vaasu last 1 week bhimavaram loney undi baney nadipadu story ni..

pk did many blunders

1) cadre ni build chesukoledhu.

2) timepass politics thappa serious ga anipinchaledhu

3) ruling party ni vadilesi opposition party meedha paddadu. Never spoke about ruling party failures seriously

4) jagan cm ela avuthado choostha aney statement.. ycp ilanti statements ni baaga vaadukundi. Pk is keep of cbn ani people ki ardham ayyindi

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

pk did many blunders

3) ruling party ni vadilesi opposition party meedha paddadu. Never spoke about ruling party failures seriously

4) jagan cm ela avuthado choostha aney statement.. ycp ilanti statements ni baaga vaadukundi. Pk is keep of cbn ani people ki ardham ayyindi

dylan32050.jpg

Aa bunny vaas nadipina story unte kasta veyandi.. like money panchadam etc.. I want to see those videos so that I can educate other people whomever I come across.. Alantivi jarigi unte.. mana media who is against JSP oorukuneda.. you can use your common sense here.. 

1. cadre build chesukoledu.. I agree, but what I saw is, he is working on it.. but slow ya chesthunnadu..

2. Timepass anipinchela project chesaru... nuvvu em news follow ayyavo Naku teledu.. mainstream media exactly nuvvu chepinatte project chesindi.. but reality is different..

3. Equal ga kakapoyina rendu parties ni vesukunnadu.. but YCP projected it in a way that he is talking against YCP and TDP projected as they might colliate after elections.. using their respective media..

4. Regarding YCP, koncham avesam ga oogadu.. YCP took advantage of it. Pk is keep of TDP ani project chesaru.. janalu guddiga nammaru.. ippudu emaindi.. ninda munigi kurchunnaru... 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Aa asshole contested only to split anti incumbent votes and help CBN.  

Porapatuna CBN gelchi vunte PK press meet petti Jaggad ni neneu bathiki vunnantha varaku CM avvanivvadu ani poonakam tho voogevadu. 

31 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

pk did many blunders

Inka disco avasaram le baa 

Why is he back to making movies if he is serious about politics? He can fight on so many issues and come out as an alternative to TDP, but he hasn’t. Edho election time lo hadaavidi thappa emi kanapadatam ledhu.