Day trader

Mr Mirchi

Robinhood lo day trader ga mark chestham antundhi

limit 3 ichadu... day trade cheyatam ledhu gani roju but okko sari cheyalsi vasthundhi

day trader ga mark chesthe any prob?

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

limit 3 ichadu... day trade cheyatam ledhu gani roju but okko sari cheyalsi vasthundhi

Pump 25K into the account and do it man

Open cash account that way ni deggara money antha you can use it for day trading. If you sel anything for profit you wouldn’t be able to use that profit money same day it will take next day to clear

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Auto ban for next 5 trading days.

if you do more than 3 day trades in a period of 5 days i.e 4 day trades, your account will be banned for 90 days. That’s a 90-day ban on day trades unless you bring your account equity up to $25K.

https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/articles/360001227026/pattern-day-trading/

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kumar4world said:

if you do more than 3 day trades in a period of 5 days i.e 4 day trades, your account will be banned for 90 days. That’s a 90-day ban on day trades unless you bring your account equity up to $25K.

Most brokerages have it in their software to detect it. So they will restrict the trader from executing more than 3 trades in a 5 day trading period. The Op got a RH account recently and I was specifically referring to that.

2 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Yes

5 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

last month pettava money 

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Most brokerages have it in their software to detect it. So they will restrict the trader from executing more than 3 trades in a 5 day trading period. The Op got a RH account recently and I was specifically referring to that.

oh ok..RH will give you a warning for the 4th day trade in 5 days and we can still do the 4th trade but will be banned for 90 days unless we deposit 25k.