Medicare ki employer every month cut chestunru, em use

afacc123

37 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

we are paying for our own insurance then why medicare? maybe HR ni adagali

How to make use of Medicare as we pay for it ani

when you lose job and not able to earn decent pay (think less than approx 11$ an hour), you can avail medicare, kind of medical social security, think as if you are paying for poor and also yourselves after retirement

dont make a fool of yourselves in front of HR by asking to get rid of it, everyone has to pay it.. HR might know you are a fresher with fake experience..beware :)

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

when you lose job and not able to earn decent pay (think less than approx 11$ an hour), you can avail medicare, kind of medical social security, think as if you are paying for poor and also yourselves after retirement

dont make a fool of yourselves in front of HR by asking to get rid of it, everyone has to pay it.. HR might know you are a fresher with fake experience..beware :)

so I can cancel my insurance payment now as I am paying for medicare?

19 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

so I can cancel my insurance payment now as I am paying for medicare?

Damn intha intelligent thoughts ela ostay paarthu, Medical insurance mothamm cancel chesi 10gu... using spouse ani cheppi.

without insurance, low income level lo federal taxes and state tax rendu skip chesi tax returns file chey....

Future lo its a Haaassuumm feeling untundi !!!

AFDB lo eppati nincho edchev basics teliyakunda ela untaru ra US lo....

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Damn intha intelligent thoughts ela ostay paarthu, Medical insurance mothamm cancel chesi 10gu... using spouse ani cheppi.

without insurance, low income level lo federal taxes and state tax rendu skip chesi tax returns file chey....

Future lo its a Haaassuumm feeling untundi !!!

AFDB lo eppati nincho edchev basics teliyakunda ela untaru ra US lo....

poddune lechi gnanodayam avute 2 years payslips chuskoni history anta kattesi em cheyalekapoyanu ane feeling vuntundi chudu paarthu

AFDB vunde anduku

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

do you earn less than 11$ an hour...then yes

when there is no Job, it is $0 and technically payback to employer, wish employers of consultants covered that as well

19 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

when there is no Job, it is $0 and technically payback to employer, wish employers of consultants covered that as well

If you avail those benefits then forget about  renewing H1 due to the public charge rule

1 hour ago, Jilchika said:

If you avail those benefits then forget about  renewing H1 due to the public charge rule

idi andariki telisina nijam, anduke kada evvaru cheyyanidi he he