Conversation with kids

Raazu

10 hours ago, Raazu said:

Kids tho emi conversation chestharu in general?

Milk and eggs thinakapothe rogam vasthundi ani cheppi naku thinipinche vallu so i guess that

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Anni vishayalu matladathamu.. 

Topic mana chetullo undadhu.. Kid will have numerous topics to discuss all the time 

1 year kid tho em matladali ani TS asking 

Just talk to the kid in regards to whatever he/she is playing or reading. Playing with them is important for kids ...so spend some quality in playing and they would love that 

You can talk many things with kids. Don't think that they won't understand. I teach everything for my daughter since from age 1, now she is 6 years old and she give amazing ideas when i speak with her. 

At the end of the day, i have a habit of revising my day, so when i go for a walk with my daughter, instead of revising myself, i share it with my daughter.

Research proved that Kids under age of 8 have much observing skills, its parents turn to pour knowledge into their brains.

• Upvote 1

Kids will mimic what ever you do. One classic example.

When my daughter was 1.5 year old, i kept her in car seat and from distance i started smoking. She was watching me and mimicked me. I realized that i shouldn't do such type of things in front of kids anymore.

From that day on-wards i was showing her many good things like donating to curbside homeless guys, check out with credit cards at registers etc etc.

• Upvote 1

I teach/discuss financial things with my daughter as well. I usually give quarters when my daughter do good things at home as a appreciation or reward. When my daughter come with me for shopping i don't restrict her to take anything for her like candies, cookies etc but the condition is, she has to pay from her pocket money which i gave(quarters). After couple of attempts she carefully started choosing what she really want.

One fine day, she asked me that "why we are buying groceries at Wholefoods, why can't we start a Wholefoods, so that everyone come to us and start buying, so that we can get more money".

Do you think this type of thinking from a 5 year old girl?

1 minute ago, pillirevanth said:

I teach/discuss financial things with my daughter as well. I usually give quarters when my daughter do good things at home as a appreciation or reward. When my daughter come with me for shopping i don't restrict her to take anything for her like candies, cookies etc but the condition is, she has to pay from her pocket money which i gave(quarters). After couple of attempts she carefully started choosing what she really want.

One fine day, she asked me that "why we are buying groceries at Wholefoods, why can't we start a Wholefoods, so that everyone come to us and start buying, so that we can get more money".

Do you think this type of thinking from a 5 year old girl?

pillirevanth