Arey Warner ga cricket Gurthunda ??

Sucker

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

From where is he picking these songs well tried :giggle:

I don't know if he genuinely likes India..but whenever he is Hyd for IPL he thoroughly enjoys it

• Upvote 1

he actually gives his 100% on pitch. i like his dedication on the field. 

maybe the videos are all for PR....they make lot of money in IPL

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I don't know if he genuinely likes India..but whenever he is Hyd for IPL he thoroughly enjoys it

IPL has changed many foreign players perspective about India they started to like more off course money is also there facilities also pretty much on par with what they get at home.. Add to it food, culture and hospitality factors in India so these people being here for 30-50 days and getting following they are certainly enjoying it... 

Add to it this guy gives it on the field and the ban seems to have made him bit better... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

IPL has changed many foreign players perspective about India they started to like more off course money is also there facilities also pretty much on par with what they get at home.. Add to it food, culture and hospitality factors in India so these people being here for 30-50 days and getting following they are certainly enjoying it... 

India 5-star hotel life superb man..2 business trips ki poyina last 5 years la 30+ days trips, life mastu anipichindi ...food was out of this world. both continental and indian, hotel expense was 11k to 17k/day with food included kani it was one of the best experiences that I had in India.

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

India 5-star hotel life superb man..2 business trips ki poyina last 5 years la 30+ days trips, life mastu anipichindi ...food was out of this world. both continental and indian, hotel expense was 11k to 17k/day with food included kani it was one of the best experiences that I had in India.

Yup paisal unte india lo unna enjoyment ekkada raadu.. 

20 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

he actually gives his 100% on pitch. i like his dedication on the field. 

maybe the videos are all for PR....they make lot of money in IPL

Exactly! Ads kuda vastai super PR strategy