Are mortgage rate really low?

neneno1

Hi all,

I just checked my mortgage refinance interest rate for my condo and the agents are saying that the interest rates are low only for loan amount less than $510K. Otherwise for above $510K, prices are high due to Covid19.

Is that true? They adviced me to go for multiple loans i.e first loan of $510K and second loan for my remaining balance.

The best rate I got was 3.125 interest rate 30 year fixed for $510K for my first loan and 3.24 for my second loan + $2000 closing cost.

My credit score 760+. Any references to any better mortagage banks also please suggest.

Please advice fellas

3 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Hi all,

I just checked my mortgage refinance interest rate for my condo and the agents are saying that the interest rates are low only for loan amount less than $510K. Otherwise for above $510K, prices are high due to Covid19.

Is that true? They adviced me to go for multiple loans i.e first loan of $510K and second loan for my remaining balance.

The best rate I got was 3.125 interest rate 30 year fixed for $510K for my first loan and 3.24 for my second loan.

My credit score 760+. Any references to any better mortagage banks also please suggest.

Please advice fellas

my colleagues are refinancing bidda

just saw at 2.xx from one lender online

go and grab it to make your payment low 

act quick 

6 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

my colleagues are refinancing bidda

just saw at 2.xx from one lender online

go and grab it to make your payment low 

act quick 

lender info cheppu details chusta