I support PK as a opposition. CBN became Dummy

Aryaa

3 minutes ago, SinNombr3 said:

Anthega oka 10 case lu and 1000crs dengithegaani eligible kaadu

Not a Jaffa. Aadini emanna farak padadu.

PK has no strategy, no consistency. He tied up with BJP and I am not even sure why he had that tie up right after elections. 

I think he kind of surrendered himself to BJP rather than utilizing the next 5 years to develop his party and cadre.

I dont have any problem voting for PK though 

I am with you.

Think it’s time to look for an alternative...ie TDP batch opposition lo kuda panikiradu...elago repo mapo a party split avadam khayam...

Better to support PK, into 10-20 years active ga vuntadu....lekapothey ie 70 years musalodi tho emaitadi rajakeeyam...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Not a Jaffa. Aadini emanna farak padadu.

idhoka naatakam yendhukule bhayya.

I do not like the Psycho face of Jagan, but I have to agree that Jagan is the right man at the right time, at least to liberate Vijaywada/Guntur region from the clutches of Commode tyranny. Almost all properties and businesses in the 2 districts are grabbed by them.

Pavan/Chiru/AnyBody else would have fallen prey to Commode tactics if they were to become CMs

But that does not mean Jagan is invincible. Lot of anti-incumbency growing among the people inspite of people's disbelief against Yellow media channels.

Lets wait and see.