Need suggestions: my wife h1 got picked in lottery

takeLess

My wife did BPharm in india, she is in h4 for past 6 years. Her h1 got picked in lottery, we are trying to prepare her documentation now.

My question is what are her chances of getting approval with BPharm background and trying for a Software Developer now. How can we show experience that she worked as software developer?

Thanks for your suggestions !!

4 minutes ago, takeLess said:

My wife did BPharm in india, she is in h4 for past 6 years. Her h1 got picked in lottery, we are trying to prepare her documentation now.

My question is what are her chances of getting approval with BPharm background and trying for a Software Developer now. How can we show experience that she worked as software developer?

Skip

Bro SAS certification cheyinchu at the same time supplementing software course cheyinchu or theppinchu

8 minutes ago, takeLess said:

Skip

documents em pampistar filing apudu..job unnatu supiyyali ga?

4 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Bro SAS certification cheyinchu at the same time supplementing software course cheyinchu or theppinchu

Past 6years she did not work, can we show that she did WFH job in USA for an company in india ?

you can prepare the documents and send it across, to USCIS...they might even approve....but forget about getting H1 visa....there is an EO coming out next week, which is going to ban cap-subject NEW H1s as well as cap-exempt NEW H1s who are currently outside USA.

1 minute ago, Prince_Fan said:

you can prepare the documents and send it across, to USCIS...they might even approve....but forget about getting H1 visa....there is an EO coming out next week, which is going to ban cap-subject NEW H1s as well as cap-exempt NEW H1s who are currently outside USA.

Ayete TS h1b application withdrawal chesukovadam best antava 

4 minutes ago, takeLess said:

Past 6years she did not work, can we show that she did WFH job in USA for an company in india ?

Job ok but what about taxes?

India lo work chesinatlu choopinchu