Whats your father mother profession?

AFDBRAJA

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Father machine operator in a factory.Used to earn 12000 rupees per month.Mother house wife.baga chadukoni india/US lo free seat/assistanship techukoni ma brother doctor ayadu in US and i have been doing FT IT job  in US for last 12 years

your father still working? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, no01 said:

DB lo majority of the time we fight and have differences on caste, religion, politics and cinema meeda kuda.....but reality lo everyone has a great story behind and by reading each of yours family background, oka realization vasthadi that we are all same and one. And this is what matters EOD. Feeling proud by reading your real stories.

my back ground - dad worked for a private company and then started business....up's and downs chusam. Now retired and mom house maker.

No thanks for me sad :( 

12 hours ago, sudden_suppai said:

my father used to own cycle repair shop

mother sometimes work but mostly housewife.

studies well, came to usa. now they both stay at home.

I Am Sneha Saagar....

7 hours ago, no01 said:

DB lo majority of the time we fight and have differences on caste, religion, politics and cinema meeda kuda.....but reality lo everyone has a great story behind and by reading each of yours family background, oka realization vasthadi that we are all same and one. And this is what matters EOD. Feeling proud by reading your real stories.

my back ground - dad worked for a private company and then started business....up's and downs chusam. Now retired and mom house maker.

+888

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

father - employee in private organization

mother - home maker

Fahter Job chesthunaru mother job cheyatledu an chepinatu vundi 😀

1 minute ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Father - gm for a government firm 

Mother - general surgeon  

nee posts anduke antha intellectual untayi antavasSc_hidingsofa

18 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

School teacher/ home maker— 

nenu us rakapothe maaku vunna appulaki jai hind

thanks ametica thanks software industry

Cool

• Upvote 1

Father retired gov employee - 

Mother still hard working home maker 

Both my mom and dad spent all their personal savings in purchasing properties since their marriage. 

Took so many loans to buy properties and paid the monthly installments. By living sane life . 30 years after they helping me sell and buy more properties. 

Even today they save money to build more properties for me and never purchased luxuries for their own even though they could afford much luxuries. 

Even after coming to usa they flew me to many countries in Asia on their own money.

They flew to usa several times in their own money. Never expected a rupee from me.

Even my great grandma father died at age of 96 with 5 lakh rupees in bank account after distributing all his properties.

I hope I live the same way like that by not going after unecessary expenditure and save money and double the savings by living sane life and spending money on travelling world. 

That is where I learnt life by travelling and travelling ..

If Corina goes away I want to make another family trip this time , me paying for their flying charges 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Father retired gov employee - 

Mother still hard working home maker 

Both my mom and dad spent all their personal savings in purchasing properties since their marriage. 

Took so many loans to buy properties and paid the monthly installments. By living sane life . 30 years after they helping me sell and buy more properties. 

Even today they save money to build more properties for me and never purchased luxuries for their own even though they could afford much luxuries. 

Even after coming to usa they flew me to many countries in Asia on their own money.

They flew to usa several times in their own money. Never expected a rupee from me.

Even my great grandma father died at age of 96 with 5 lakh rupees in bank account after distributing all his properties.

I hope I live the same way like that by not going after unecessary expenditure and save money and double the savings by living sane life and spending money on travelling world. 

That is where I learnt life by travelling and travelling ..

If Corina goes away I want to make another family trip this time , me paying for their flying charges 

How much they worth now? ante apudu price yentha? ipudu price yentha?