Calling people staying with roommates

Catalpha

.... especially those who are staying with 4-15 roommates in 2-3 bedroom apartments. How are you managing during the coronavirus crisis? How can you trust that 10 people who are not family are sharing space with you? 

7 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

.... especially those who are staying with 4-15 roommates in 2-3 bedroom apartments. How are you managing during the coronavirus crisis? How can you trust that 10 people who are not family are sharing space with you? 

Rent sharing avudi kada bro ! Covid vaste fees ki panikivastadi ga ! Appati daka take profits ! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, manchulomajjiga said:

Rent sharing avudi kada bro ! Covid vaste fees ki panikivastadi ga ! Appati daka take profits ! 

ba intla okate room lo vunte yetta kottu kuntaru ba.

3 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

ba intla okate room lo vunte yetta kottu kuntaru ba.

They have open kottu they all kottu while seeing each other pig🐷 you join too buffalo 🐃 they close eyes

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sri_india said:

neenu ilanti hat okkati tayaru chesukunnaa , social distance maintain cheyadaniki 

Skip

EWkzqkbWAAABkro?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not effective tbh

42 minutes ago, sri_india said:

neenu ilanti hat okkati tayaru chesukunnaa , social distance maintain cheyadaniki 

EWkzqkbWAAABkro?format=jpg&name=900x900

LOL

I just do my work and avoid arguments with room mates. I respect them and they respect me. Ya sometimes they act smart and charge me more than my usage but that is ok, I am not a person who take mental tension to save a penny.

28 minutes ago, snoww said:

Rent saving kosam enni corona's tho ina fight sestham antenna desi thejaalu.

By the way. Witch employees families thone vuntaaru ilanti sharing lo. 

Elaborate

29 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I just do my work and avoid arguments with room mates. I respect them and they respect me. Ya sometimes they act smart and charge me more than my usage but that is ok, I am not a person who take mental tension to save a penny.

Extra milk taaginappudu ekkada poyindhi thelivi

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

If you earned enough money for the rest of your life and so you can retire right now, why live with some cheap, deceptive, latkoor roommates auntie? It doesn’t add up.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

5 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Elaborate

WITCH families also take room mates...konni sarlu pandega pandaga

5 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Elaborate

They take big house for rent and each family lives in one bed room. ila 3-4 families kalisi vundatam kooda very common.