Ok...Now, this is CHEAP

Ellen

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

antha staged ra ayya... quarantine time lo em cheyyalo theliyaka time pass ki kathal padthunnaru andaru kalisi... janalu ila chokkalu chinchukuntaru ani thelise bakara gallani chesthunnaru

tenor.gif

Still cheap...because the joke is cheap

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

how? pooja agreed to make an ass of herself for how much you think?

any publicity is good publicity.... she didnt make herself an ass, even if some random person thinks that she became one I dont think she worries about that... 

they are all friends, who work together and im almost sure this is all staged just to make some fun and create some spark on social media... 

anushka is the worst of the worst in TFI.

no personality apart from staring into the camera like she's about to sh1t. and people calling it acting.

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

any publicity is good publicity.... she didnt make herself an ass, even if some random person thinks that she became one I dont think she worries about that... 

they are all friends, who work together and im almost sure this is all staged just to make some fun and create some spark on social media... 

ok. may be. 

although I highly doubt they are all friends.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

Skip

But right now they deleted their conversation no(Sam batch)...staged aite atle unchi April fool antunde .. emo iga .. if its a joke. It's very poor 

tenor.gif

Just now, TrollBait said:

no personality apart from staring into the camera like she's about to sh1t. and people calling it acting.

aunty personality antey enti nee uddesham lo ??

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

0l7-pWIHmgA1JvKh0GP8J0MYwgUwfg4fbQdj8cZp

2 minutes ago, Kootami said:

aunty personality antey enti nee uddesham lo ??

something that an actor is naturally comfortable in doing. edho okati. without being camera conscious edaina sarey.

anushka has nothing. she's an embarassment to TFI.

she reminds me Tabu, another edupu mokham dhi.

See, goddess Shriya can dance. she really enjoys dancing. Kajal enjoys acting like she's the sweetest girl in the world, it is so believable. 

what is Anushka good at?