BREAKING: Dow loses all of its gains for the day after Trump says he will hold a press conference on China tomorrow

tacobell fan

EZINyYxX0AEz2rf?format=jpg&name=medium

Stocks gave back most of their gains Thursday after President Donald Trump said he would be giving a news conference Friday regarding China. 

The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 44 points with less than 30 minutes left of trading, or 0.2%. The S&P 500 was up just 0.2% while the Nasdaq Composite eked out a marginal gain. The Dow was up 210 points earlier in the day. 

Trump’s announcement came after China’s National People’s Congress approved a national security bill for Hong Kong. The bill will bypass Hong Kong’s legislature, raising concerns over the longevity of Hong Kong’s “one party, two systems” principle, which allows additional freedoms mainland China does not have.

Just now, lovable said:

Repu market paristhithi Enti? 

Repu Volatile because the don’t hold conference until markets close to be on safer side and give weekend break

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

EZINyYxX0AEz2rf?format=jpg&name=medium

Stocks gave back most of their gains Thursday after President Donald Trump said he would be giving a news conference Friday regarding China. 

The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 44 points with less than 30 minutes left of trading, or 0.2%. The S&P 500 was up just 0.2% while the Nasdaq Composite eked out a marginal gain. The Dow was up 210 points earlier in the day. 

Trump’s announcement came after China’s National People’s Congress approved a national security bill for Hong Kong. The bill will bypass Hong Kong’s legislature, raising concerns over the longevity of Hong Kong’s “one party, two systems” principle, which allows additional freedoms mainland China does not have.

Waste gaadu...$600 bokka after tweet.! 

Broke my 3rd straight green day 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

lol

thats expected right... i was surprised 3rd day  green aela undi ani... i sold all my stocks at 2nd day.. waiting for red to buy.

It’s amazing to a fluctuation of 10 to 15 thousand in stock account 

always played in options making big money but long term stocks needs lots of patience