why andhra ppl reduce Hindi pass marks to 18 instead of regular 35 pass mark

MeeruEmitluBabuVjdNa

16 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I was traveling across Vijayawada, Guntur, Khammam, Rajamundry, etc for a couple of days decades ago and when I returned to Hyderabad, I almost forgot Hindi !!

Everyone in those areas speak Telugu - and only Telugu - absolutely no Hindi.

They just don’t know Hindi and can’t speak or understand it - even if we STAB THEM WITH A KNIFE !

Daaamnnn..really..🤣

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Vijayawada is a city but absolutely NO ONE spoke or understood Hindi

Vijayawada is a city but doesn't have kind of cosmopolitan culture so won't find it.vizag is bit better in such cases.

Even in Chennai its hard to survive with Hindi for long forget about interior regions vaallu vachina kuda kaavalani hindi lo matladaru most of the cases..

6 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I took Hindi in school, but Hindi naghi malum. 

nakku hindi raaytam sadavtam super vachu but matladam nahi aatha. Hindi anna Khan cinema anna adoka chiraku.

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Vijayawada is a city but doesn't have kind of cosmopolitan culture so won't find it.vizag is bit better in such cases.

Even in Chennai its hard to survive with Hindi for long forget about interior regions vaallu vachina kuda kaavalani hindi lo matladaru most of the cases..

EEEW! Chennai? You speak in Hindi in Chennai, they’ll KICK YOU OUT!

Narrow-minded regionalism which they nurture even after they migrate to other countries.

7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

nakku hindi raaytam sadavtam super vachu but matladam nahi aatha. Hindi anna Khan cinema anna adoka chiraku.

Idem reverse case🤣🤣tatha gaadi fan anipinchukunnav ga vuncle.🤗

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Idem reverse case🤣🤣tatha gaadi fan anipinchukunnav ga vuncle.🤗

yemo vaa. Chinnappudu 10th la hindi la 89 Marks kuda vachayi. I think naaku matladali and matlade vadu vinali anna interest ledemo. 

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bongu le...Telugu vachina kooda matladaru sambar gallu...2000's kids ante ok...kaani 80's uncles kooda telugu emi ranattu OA chestaru

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You just spoke in Hindi - you just don’t realize it.

I don't speak in Hindi, if someone tried to speak with me in Hindi, I respond in English. 

2 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

Bongu le...Telugu vachina kooda matladaru sambar gallu...2000's kids ante ok...kaani 80's uncles kooda telugu emi ranattu OA chestaru

Adhe ga akkada kaavaalani chestaaru ala..

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

I don't speak in Hindi, if someone tried to speak with me in Hindi, I respond in English. 

Acha aisa hai kya teek hai....

32 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Daaamnnn..really..🤣

Yeah! I had to literally shutdown the “Hindi” section of my brain - constantly reminding and suggesting myself -

“No Hindi rey, absolutely no Hindi - for a few more days! Not even small nuggets of Hindi words here and there. Just calm down, take it easy and suck it up...”

And when I returned to Hyderabad, my people were struck aghast like, “You are converted! No, no, no, no, you are NOT going back there again!”

Edited by Bhumchik