bostonbro

Just now, bostonbro said:

ok

must be feeling proud hehe...shameless

as said...same like u.. \

anduke tilte and post edit chesav ga...  @3$%

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

#~`   wholesale ga anadam tappu antunna...which u guys intended in these posts...

society mundu we are all minute particles....u cannot blame it in entirety....

it evolved with all kind of people in it....so just dont pinpoint one sect.though they had major impact on its evolution.

First of all...Wow nice comment from you...Lot of change ...since last time you were saying tagalbettandi in delhi...

I didn’t notice Boston bro comment...and there is no relationship with my comment..

I comment because i have strong opinions on brahmins from the beginning  (the way they pass the knowledge) ...not completely negative...but in criticizing way...

If you’re interested i can explain my points ...or if you feel bore...thats fine too...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

First of all...Wow nice comment from you...Lot of change ...since last time you were saying tagalbettandi in delhi...

I didn’t notice Boston bro comment...and there is no relationship with my comment..

I comment because i have strong opinions on brahmins from the beginning  (the way they pass the knowledge) ...not completely negative...but in criticizing way...

If you’re interested i can explain my points ...or if you feel bore...thats fine too...

oddu..already Balayya movie chustunna..

malli inko class ante... 47G13Z-shared.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

oddu..already Balayya movie chustunna..

malli inko class ante... 47G13Z-shared.gif

Expected...

cheppanu kada...emundo telusukodaaniki istapdam...but argue chestam

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

Expected...

cheppanu kada...emundo telusukodaaniki istapdam...but argue chestam

@3$%

nuvve cheppinav kada... example...

oka incident ni....oka media group okala chupistadi...inkoti inkola chupistadi...they show/narrate it in their PoV..

so nuvvu or nenu cheppevi kuda mana own perspective lo ne untai...

adi telsukodam enduku cheppu.....

46 minutes ago, Spartan said:

andaru chusinde.≥.but e thread uddesham adi kaadu.....ani nuvvu grahinchali...

Floyd gadu savadaniki...SHops looti cheyadaniki enta connection undo...idi ante ani @JaiTDP  tolden.

Skip

@3$%

Anni baagane observe chesthunnaav hidden mode lo :giggle:

Nice 2 c u back again in these disco’s :) 

• Haha 2

Catholic Priests Abused 1,000 Children in Pennsylvania, Report Says

Bishops and other leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Pennsylvania covered up child sexual abuse by more than 300 priests over a period of 70 years, persuading victims not to report the abuse and law enforcement not to investigate it, according to a searing report issued by a grand jury on Tuesday.

The report, which covered six of the state’s eight Catholic dioceses and found more than 1,000 identifiable victims, is the broadest examination yet by a government agency in the United States of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church. The report said there are likely thousands more victims whose records were lost or who were too afraid to come forward.

It catalogs horrific instances of abuse: a priest who raped a young girl in the hospital after she had her tonsils out; a victim tied up and whipped with leather straps by a priest; and another priest who was allowed to stay in ministry after impregnating a young girl and arranging for her to have an abortion.

The sexual abuse scandal has shaken the Catholic Church for more than 15 years, ever since explosive allegations emerged out of Boston in 2002. But even after paying billions of dollars in settlements and adding new prevention programs, the church has been dogged by a scandal that is now reaching its highest ranks. The Pennsylvania report comes soon after the resignation of Cardinal Theodore E. McCarrick, the former archbishop of Washington, who is accused of sexually abusing young priests and seminarians, as well as minors.

5 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

ila nijana jaruguthunda?

Skip

Ya, Suleman bhai & John Anthony were also telling even more disgusting  $hit in their religions too. 

5 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

^ ^ @bostonbro

This story was real too. A guy in PA , he was X’ian and he explained the problems to my frnd while he doing 💩 

vadu ipude oka thread esadu edo truth ani lol 

• Upvote 1