Sunday Night First Show ....... Narasimha Naidu....Balayya and Simran...

Spartan

2 minutes ago, jaglaqq said:

Nenekkada yedchaanu. Narasimhanaidu and Mrugaraju same day release. Mrugaraju utter flop. Narasimhanaidu Industry hit. Burning akkada. Ikkada kaadhu CITI_c$y

Ee thread lo mega family gurunchi disco cheyyadam em antaru uncle. 

Asha Saini ippude first night room lo nunchi baitakochindi Black Bra veskon.. CITI_c$y

to do  bul bul balayya...

devi putrudu victory venky

Reception[edit]

M. S. Raju in an interview conducted by idlebrain web-site said that "I preferred my hero Venkatesh for the project conceptualized Devi Putrudu. It is a film, which could only be made with directors like Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. The story of the film was wonderful and I became emotional and started that project. After starting the project I realized the depth, duration and budget. Then we realized that it would take 10 years to make. Hence we wound up the film and released it. The film became a flop and my position was back to square one. I had to compensate my buyers, my finances and my ego, very dearly".[5]

1 minute ago, loveralsofighteralso said:

Reception[edit]

M. S. Raju in an interview conducted by idlebrain web-site said that "I preferred my hero Venkatesh for the project conceptualized Devi Putrudu. It is a film, which could only be made with directors like Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. The story of the film was wonderful and I became emotional and started that project. After starting the project I realized the depth, duration and budget. Then we realized that it would take 10 years to make. Hence we wound up the film and released it. The film became a flop and my position was back to square one. I had to compensate my buyers, my finances and my ego, very dearly".[5]

Gujrat quake added to the flop.....

Simran peeking class to Balayya brothers..

and lecturing about how romantic Balayya bob is...

Chex gurinchi...

aa rojullo masthu enjoy chesam cinema ni in theatres... ipudu choosthe antha ekkadhu... it was a sensation back then and definitely my fav.... half the credit should go to manisharma for his rerecording 

2 hours ago, loveralsofighteralso said:

Reception[edit]

Seriously good script . Ekkado janalaki ekKaledhu anthe ... idhi kuda utterflop . Okka narasimha naidu hit ayindhi apudu

idlebrain jeevi 4.5 rating icchadu movie Ki appatlo

10 minutes ago, user789 said:

balio's one of the rare movies where we can;t make mockery of his acting/fights...

starting from bharatapudi to kukkalni kanti choopu tho longadheeyadam.... chala ne unnai but they went with the flow back then because it was the trend