Parents struck in UU$A , need meds from India

joblessjack

29 minutes ago, jlo said:

i agree on this why wouldn't prescribe meds here..if we show enough docs/proof.

They will prescribe. But before that they will go through the complete testing which may take lot of time because of current situation.

also already existing situation kanuka insurance coverage thakkuva. He will have to sell everything to pay the bills.

Whats wrong in trying to get them from india?

27 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

They need to start diagnosis from step zero , And doctors will not prescribe untill they totally understand the case and also U$A is crazy about liablity issues . They dont want to take responsibility 

+ with prescription that med costs $850 for 4 tablets with good rx  and in india I get it for 1200 Rupes 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

They will prescribe. But before that they will go through the complete testing which may take lot of time because of current situation.

also already existing situation kanuka insurance coverage thakkuva. He will have to sell everything to pay the bills.

Whats wrong in trying to get them from india?

Whilst its understood about the nuances of time taken and the whole process in the meanwhile, but given the situation I probably would make plans though on the side lines continue strongly of getting them for cheap or less cost ( money is valuable and save it wherever we can, am with you on this point ) but I would like to see parents who with you are not feeling or should not feel much isn't being for them given the situation especially by their own kids

Do what it takes to make them happily healthier also physically and mentally happy

21 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Whilst its understood about the nuances of time taken and the whole process in the meanwhile, but given the situation I probably would make plans though on the side lines continue strongly of getting them for cheap or less cost ( money is valuable and save it wherever we can, am with you on this point ) but I would like to see parents who with you are not feeling or should not feel much isn't being for them given the situation especially by their own kids

Do what it takes to make them happily healthier also physically and mentally happy

I know bro spending money doent serve the purpose , For that price I can get a round trip ticket . Seeing If we have a cheaper option if no option denetly need to go see the doctor who will not pricirbe the same med anyways and also I will end up spending At least $20 k  for diagnosis before they prescribe. 

Edo oka philosophy chepakandi bro

1 minute ago, joblessjack said:

I know bro spending money doent serve the purpose , For that price I can get a round trip ticket . Seeing If we have a cheaper option if no option denetly need to go see the doctor who will not pricirbe the same med anyways and also I will end up spending At least $20 k  for diagnosis before they prescribe. 

Edo oka philosophy chepakandi bro

I value both your pocket and emotions equally brother, your parents are also like my parents

but definitely emotions more than the pocket, yes am not in your shoes and you are doing the best things in the best way possible

Cheers and wishing you all good luck with all the best wish in all the outcomes you expect!!!

Also cancer ki naku telidu but bp sugar cholesterol thyroid ki ikkada thesukunna, doctor video cal chesaru medicines courier chesaru. All together 250$ ayyayi naku for 3months medicines 

43 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

In my opinion. If he can get meds from india,  just do it. Its not about money. Already parents body tune ayi untadi kada aa medication. Making changes may not be a better thing.

ikkada dr’s liability ki bayapadutharu. So they may ask u to re-test everything which may be painful in some instances.

Try this bro.... WhatsApp group lo post chesaru.... but from chennai 

Uniex Courier Services with Roopa-Chennai - A coordination Service effort by Govind Gopal:

https://forms.gle/VhPihcf87VYdtXvy7

And Roopa will help NRI Parents in Chennai too if any service/support needed. 

Medicines Shipping from India (Chennai):

With Uniex partnership, our Chennai friends doing below medicine help from India to USA.  Useful for visiting parents urgent medicines.

Step -1: Send clear prescription -  Send via whatsApp to  +91 98412 56436 to validate
Step -2 : We buy medicines (travel 6-8 kilometers)
Step -3 : Pay online PayPal or India account transfer based on Medical Bill
Step-4 : We ship medicine via FedEx or DHL
Step-5 : We follow up till it reaches you

Restriction:
Only 3-months supply shipped

Shipping charges:
Shipping is generally rs. 2500/- for 500 g. However now due to curfew and restrictions, they charge around Rs. 3500 for 500 g.

Service charges:
10% service charge for medicines.

Delivery timeline:
Few Bay Area and Florida clients received from Chennai recently.
Normally it reaches in 3-5 days. Now 8-10 days.

How to use this service?
WhatsApp Group to join and coordinate  - Group2:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HBvvD7MR4mG2apLNf0P5Qi

eMail:
[email protected]
+91 98412 56436
or EMail: [email protected] with subject "Medicines from India"

Shipping from India - Anywhere to USA or other countries.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Try this bro.... WhatsApp group lo post chesaru.... but from chennai 

Uniex Courier Services with Roopa-Chennai - A coordination Service effort by Govind Gopal:

https://forms.gle/VhPihcf87VYdtXvy7

And Roopa will help NRI Parents in Chennai too if any service/support needed. 

Medicines Shipping from India (Chennai):

With Uniex partnership, our Chennai friends doing below medicine help from India to USA.  Useful for visiting parents urgent medicines.

Step -1: Send clear prescription -  Send via whatsApp to  +91 98412 56436 to validate
Step -2 : We buy medicines (travel 6-8 kilometers)
Step -3 : Pay online PayPal or India account transfer based on Medical Bill
Step-4 : We ship medicine via FedEx or DHL
Step-5 : We follow up till it reaches you

Restriction:
Only 3-months supply shipped

Shipping charges:
Shipping is generally rs. 2500/- for 500 g. However now due to curfew and restrictions, they charge around Rs. 3500 for 500 g.

Service charges:
10% service charge for medicines.

Delivery timeline:
Few Bay Area and Florida clients received from Chennai recently.
Normally it reaches in 3-5 days. Now 8-10 days.

How to use this service?
WhatsApp Group to join and coordinate  - Group2:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HBvvD7MR4mG2apLNf0P5Qi

eMail:
[email protected]
+91 98412 56436
or EMail: [email protected] with subject "Medicines from India"

Shipping from India - Anywhere to USA or other countries.

very helpful bhaiyya 

Thanks

Mr Orginial poster (OP) hope it helps

Tana or ata or some Indian associations will have desi run clinics Once a month or twice a month.  This is service these associations are doing for folks who do not have insurance or students mostly..check in your area..you can go there and get prescriptions from volunteer doctors...I Got for my mother in law...

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

In my opinion. If he can get meds from india,  just do it. Its not about money. Already parents body tune ayi untadi kada aa medication. Making changes may not be a better thing.

ikkada dr’s liability ki bayapadutharu. So they may ask u to re-test everything which may be painful in some instances.

+1

2 hours ago, afacc123 said:

I value both your pocket and emotions equally brother, your parents are also like my parents

but definitely emotions more than the pocket, yes am not in your shoes and you are doing the best things in the best way possible

Cheers and wishing you all good luck with all the best wish in all the outcomes you expect!!!

Love you , touched