Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

5 hours ago, problem said:

Parents ni chudatam basic responsibility, but ala ani manam chese savings money motham parents ki Pampatam ledga valla name meedha properties konatam Kani cheyyakudadhu......vice versa is also correct, parents valla properties kuda last varuku children ki ivvakudadhu

100 %%  true...i wish  had read this post like 10 years ago...i sent all my saving 2 India to my parents and they just put everything in FD...my hard earned money is locked

On 6/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

Bhayya.. before anything.. try one thing.  Don't call or answer their calls - 0 connectivity.  Sometimes this does wonders.  

On 3/24/2022 at 1:49 PM, AllamTea23 said:

100 %%  true...i wish  had read this post like 10 years ago...i sent all my saving 2 India to my parents and they just put everything in FD...my hard earned money is locked

You can break the FD and take it ... at least it is safe

On 6/9/2020 at 8:07 AM, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...---100 %%   true

On 6/8/2020 at 7:37 PM, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

Endu vayya ee comment lo mention chesina characters tagili nai aa… ekuva reacting.. so many notifications from old thread off late

5 hours ago, psycopk said:

Endu vayya ee comment lo mention chesina characters tagili nai aa… ekuva reacting.. so many notifications from old thread off late

ya not sure why some one brought this up again after 2 yrs…looks like a lot of guys in same boat. this is inevitable as long as we sentimental fools send enormous amount of money to india without taking care of ourself during bachelor stage. once you get married you are not able to send the money and then the true colors will be out. for bachelors i suggest only send a little money to backhome unless you got big bank loan. 

1. buy a home when you are in opt

2. invest in best s&p index fund

3 buy stable stocks. like amazon, apple, microsoft, msi etc 

• Upvote 2

On 3/24/2022 at 2:50 AM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

now i dont care about anything other than my wife kids and personnel health. i decided to do only things make me happy not others.

Sometimes family members take bad decisions out of possessiveness..try to speak to them and see what they really want

22 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ya not sure why some one brought this up again after 2 yrs…looks like a lot of guys in same boat. this is inevitable as long as we sentimental fools send enormous amount of money to india without taking care of ourself during bachelor stage. once you get married you are not able to send the money and then the true colors will be out. for bachelors i suggest only send a little money to backhome unless you got big bank loan. 

Middle class and lower middle class family from our times thinking different le...parents/family ni piki teesuku ravadaniki enthaina kasta padatham...luck lekapothe manaku jariginattu avthadi anthe...

I sent my father money from 2011 to 2017. Working in US from  2015. I gave him almost half of my salary.  I paid 10 lakhs of his loans as well, 15 lakhs for mom s jewelleries .i love the man because he provided me more than I asked for.  But the man is dumb as a rock when it comes to saving /investing .he also never reveals what his loans were , but needs money.  Lost lot of money in buying properties that do not exist.  The day i got married,  I came home from mandapam and told him I cannot give him money anymore.  He agreed to it . After that till now , he asked me money only once and I said I don't have any.  I gave 7 lakhs to relatives and they don't even bother to acknowledge when they call me . Same with friends. I lost lot of money.  I decided after getting married that I should not lend anyone . I only give money to my parents if they have health need or something . Apart from that,  sorry parents, friends , relatives. I dont owe you a *** penny.  I dont care about what I gave to any of them . I started with 0 after marriage ( because the little money I have,  I spent for my marriage ) . I am doing alright.  Learn late than never .

14 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

These days lot of bachelors are buying homes...2 bedroom apartment in US.and renting out 1 room and recovering their mortgage payments

13 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

I sent my father money from 2011 to 2017. Working in US from  2015. I gave him almost half of my salary.  I paid 10 lakhs of his loans as well, 15 lakhs for mom s jewelleries .i love the man because he provided me more than I asked for.  But the man is dumb as a rock when it comes to saving /investing .he also never reveals what his loans were , but needs money.  Lost lot of money in buying properties that do not exist.  The day i got married,  I came home from mandapam and told him I cannot give him money anymore.  He agreed to it . After that till now , he asked me money only once and I said I don't have any.  I gave 7 lakhs to relatives and they don't even bother to acknowledge when they call me . Same with friends. I lost lot of money.  I decided after getting married that I should not lend anyone . I only give money to my parents if they have health need or something . Apart from that,  sorry parents, friends , relatives. I dont owe you a *** penny.  I dont care about what I gave to any of them . I started with 0 after marriage ( because the little money I have,  I spent for my marriage ) . I am doing alright.  Learn late than never .

almost same story every one. unfortunate that we dont have any guidence when we are bachelor. atleast this post should help others.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys i have seen stories in this db on people want to abandon parents at old age and etc. But i want to share my life and how i got cheated by my own parents. I hope this will never happen to anyone in this world since parents are like god to us and our role model and our strength but i am just an unfortunate guy being cheated by my own parents. I will try to write this whenever i got time and i believe this will be a lesson for newbies came to USA or people who just started their career in USA.

I lost life because of my parents ignorance. Many people in the world. I cant say that they are bad. But because of my Mother's sister we got alot of communication gap. Whatever finally i took decision and removed all the people from my life who feels me bad without having proper reason. My simple answer at final was " I may be bad. Thats me. So stay away. You all can be safe.". Four years i changed and achieved alot in my family absence. 

13 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

almost same story every one. unfortunate that we dont have any guidence when we are bachelor. atleast this post should help others.

finally em chesav man nuvvu ,almost  2 years aindi ankunta original post esi

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2022 at 10:28 AM, Pandubabu said:

Yearly oka 3-4 lakhs ayina as handy cash mee father account lo veyyi bro...we don't know what he is going through rite...he can't go and ask anyone at this age...