Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

After this we should realize how luck we are .... And hope their situation gets better... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

yes.

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

meku ilanti stories leva 

andariki edo okati issue untadi...

whats life without problems and issues...

sooner u  realize the problem and do right thing...the better...

• Upvote 1

I will play the devil's advocate here first since everyone is bashing your parents , 

I think your parents would have thought that you would settle here and your sister will be the only one there to take care of them

They probably do not want to upset your brother in law so they are planning to give them a big chunk so that they have a favorable opinion of them and maintain good relations in future

I think this is what would have happened , they also are probably thinking about any future health issues and would want to save some money for it

now coming to your point , yes , its plain wrong to give 'your' assets to your sister irrespective of whether she is not as rich as you or not , its also wrong that they did not disclose the correct amount of debts they owe and mismanaged your finances for several years

whats done is done , all you can now do is to smooth talk and get as much as you can , be exceedingly polite and see if it works

I think you also have set a really bad expectation that you are rich to both your parents as well as your sister  , you need to talk to them about your loans , debts etc , only then will they understand that you are not as rich as they assumed

finally feel sry for you , if you can not get money , its time to move on , focus on your finances here , I'm sure you will be in a good place in no time

feeling stressed will deteriorate your health further and its simply more worth than money

• Upvote 2

On 6/8/2020 at 10:13 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

I feel your pain bro..i went through some of these similar situation in last 15 yrs..took some harsh decisions this year..

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

I will play the devil's advocate here first since everyone is bashing your parents , 

I think your parents would have thought that you would settle here and your sister will be the only one there to take care of them

They probably do not want to upset your brother in law so they are planning to give them a big chunk so that they have a favorable opinion of them and maintain good relations in future

I think this is what would have happened , they also are probably thinking about any future health issues and would want to save some money for it

now coming to your point , yes , its plain wrong to give 'your' assets to your sister irrespective of whether she is not as rich as you or not , its also wrong that they did not disclose the correct amount of debts they owe and mismanaged your finances for several years

whats done is done , all you can now do is to smooth talk and get as much as you can , be exceedingly polite and see if it works

I think you also have set a really bad expectation that you are rich to both your parents as well as your sister  , you need to talk to them about your loans , debts etc , only then will they understand that you are not as rich as they assumed

finally feel sry for you , if you can not get money , its time to move on , focus on your finances here , I'm sure you will be in a good place in no time

feeling stressed will deteriorate your health further and its simply more worth than money

@Peddayana 

Just be smart going forward. Try to have conversations with ur sister. Basically she is driving this. Parents tend to have soft corner towards kids who they think are weak. Nuvvu sampadinchatam start chesina taruvata konna properties lo Mee parents Emanna money pedite aa part Mee sister ki ivvu. Antaku mundu Emanna koni unte 50-50 ani cheppu. Don’t do things u will regret in the future. Nuvvu cheppina dantlo parents ninnu cheat chesaru anatam Kante, Nuvvu situations ni correct handle cheyyaledu anipistundi..ayyindedo ayyindi, have conversations try to resolve them and maintain cordial relationship with ur parents. Neeku peace of mind untundi.

• Like 1

Same thing happen to.me.Even it was worse .it took 3 years for me to come out of mental trauma 

Remember have faith and patience ,someone is watching us all and karma  will take a final call  .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Ya we cant shhare everything happend in our lives. I understand beacuse what kind of charcater assasiination they did and mental torture ii have gone throigh. in 2018 or 17 i belive i was argueing with them and suddenly fainted due to high BP. My wife who cant drive had to take me to emergency with my frns help. My bp was going 150 and not controlling. 2017 i was diagnosed with a perm health issue which i need to take medicine for life long. All that time i was fighting with them is for my sons future. I am feelnig bad that i cheated my son and wife. Nobody should ever go through what i went through.

Psch!! Sad to hear this baaa...dil  pe mat le..gatham khatham..

Valla dhaggara entho konthaki settle chesukoni..move on 

Nee health mukhyam..manam antu unte..edho okati chesukoni sampadhincha vacchu life inka chaala undhi 

but paga vaadiki kooda ravoddhu parents valla cheat ayye situation ..

14 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

I feel your pain bro..i went through some of these similar situation in last 15 yrs..took some harsh decisions this year..

harsh ante elantivi bro?