Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

man when I was in India a uber driver was discussing with my brother abt that bill and was whining about how that's bad will result in killing of women and all, I was angry but didn't wanted to argue I slept enroute. 

That's how propaganda works. There is an apple but xyz mullah insists that it is a pineapple and passes a fatva to call it pineapple. Next what, let's congregate and protest against people who are still addressing apple as an apple. 

8 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mullah galaki common law accept chepinchali, otherwise we can forget Kerala,

Afaik kerala didn't see any communal unrest until sabarimala was the center of discussion. 

I know that there is a huge bangladeshi population in Kerala. 

bold: why do you say that ??

Just now, Michaelbarbosa said:

Afaik kerala didn't see any communal unrest until sabarimala was the center of discussion. 

I know that there is a huge bangladeshi population in Kerala. 

bold: why do you say that ??

Communists are conceding to IUML and creating new districts for Muslims majoritues

12 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mullah galaki common law accept chepinchali, otherwise we can forget Kerala,

Kerala already gone case... ippudu 20K offer undi kerala lo muslim youth ki, Hindu or christian girl ni convert chesthe

2 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Kerala already gone case... ippudu 20K offer undi kerala lo muslim youth ki, Hindu or christian girl ni convert chesthe

:3D_Smiles:

45 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Unless abolish ,all India Muslim personal law board no rights to Muslim women,Shias etc

Triple talaq decision is good thing by bjp...but same should provide equal rights to hindu women also to enter into sabarimala...

5 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

why police or anyone take action against it, they seem like they are doing it as a MNC company. 

Govt a pattichukodu inka police em chestaru..already ISIS hub Kerala..

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Although the questions you've raised are not related to love-j(e)had to which my comment was pointed to, I'll provide my responses. 

Inter-caste or Inter-faith marriages are a personal choice. Forcing to marry someone else or resorting to other methods that you mentioned is no solution if the cause itself is genuine. 

Let's look at love-j(e)had: 

This was first brought to limelight by Christian community of Kerala in 2009 and subsequently in Karnataka. The issue was that there were targeted efforts to marry and convert Christian girls by men from (E) slamic community. This was done by feigning love. Why should this be someone else's concern? 

Because:

i) There were incidents in which the girl was forcefully converted by blackmailing or employing other measures post-marriage or post-childbirth. 

ii) There were incidents in which the boy pretended to belong to Hindu/Christian community until marriage. After marriage the girl discovers that she was deceived and on the top of that she's now being pressurized to convert. 

iii) Practice of polygamy without the consent of the girl. In certain cases, the girl post-marriage discovers that she's not his ONLY wife.

iv) Girl is a minor and the man seduces her, elopes with her and converts her. Since it is legal to marry a minor in (E) slam so nothing else can be done by the family by law. 

I am only citing a few cases here. There are cases in which blackmail, forceful abduction, rape and murder were involved. 

So, is it not the responsibility of the family to make one's kith & kin wary of such predators in the world they are living in? or should we just normalize the situation and be a mute spectator?  

P.S. I only use certain adjectives towards people who do not deserve a decent response. 

Need time to process this comment 

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

why police or anyone take action against it, they seem like they are doing it as a MNC company. 

Because those are fake.

FYI.. leave police. NIA did investigation on this. and here is the outcome.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/nia-ends-kerala-probe-says-there-s-love-but-no-jihad/story-wlpWR7BMNcdJHkb1MUso4J.html

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Triple talaq decision is good thing by bjp...but same should provide equal rights to hindu women also to enter into sabarimala...

triple talak and shabrimala issue both are not same

triple talaak is a slap on a woman's dignity. is ban on women  into just one temple equivalent to that???

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

False equivalence. There are many temples of Ayyapan where women are allowed. With Sabarimala, the deity there is consecrated as naistika brahmachari - the nature of the deity and the guiding principles on which the temple is consecrated decides who should enter and who shouldn’t. This is not a matter of equality. 

11 hours ago, Mirage said:

Although the questions you've raised are not related to love-j(e)had to which my comment was pointed to, I'll provide my responses. 

Inter-caste or Inter-faith marriages are a personal choice. Forcing to marry someone else or resorting to other methods that you mentioned is no solution if the cause itself is genuine. 

Let's look at love-j(e)had: 

This was first brought to limelight by Christian community of Kerala in 2009 and subsequently in Karnataka. The issue was that there were targeted efforts to marry and convert Christian girls by men from (E) slamic community. This was done by feigning love. Why should this be someone else's concern? 

Because:

i) There were incidents in which the girl was forcefully converted by blackmailing or employing other measures post-marriage or post-childbirth. 

ii) There were incidents in which the boy pretended to belong to Hindu/Christian community until marriage. After marriage the girl discovers that she was deceived and on the top of that she's now being pressurized to convert. 

iii) Practice of polygamy without the consent of the girl. In certain cases, the girl post-marriage discovers that she's not his ONLY wife.

iv) Girl is a minor and the man seduces her, elopes with her and converts her. Since it is legal to marry a minor in (E) slam so nothing else can be done by the family by law. 

I am only citing a few cases here. There are cases in which blackmail, forceful abduction, rape and murder were involved. 

So, is it not the responsibility of the family to make one's kith & kin wary of such predators in the world they are living in? or should we just normalize the situation and be a mute spectator?  

P.S. I only use certain adjectives towards people who do not deserve a decent response. 

ok...the four points you mentioned are come into category of crime ..first...religion comes later...

1. forcing some one

2. cheating to some one

3. again cheating

4. bigger crime than ever..

but in this thread first post...both are majors and educated..that to its second marriage for both..

why love-j(e)had come into the picture in this case...?

bit of personal memory....when i was doing my 10th standard...my Telugu teacher name was "noorjahan"...married to a hindhu (police)...she used to wear mangalsoothra...but not bottu..good couple though ..

society was good in old days...looks like lot changed in recent years...

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

False equivalence. There are many temples of Ayyapan where women are allowed. With Sabarimala, the deity there is consecrated as naistika brahmachari - the nature of the deity and the guiding principles on which the temple is consecrated decides who should enter and who shouldn’t. This is not a matter of equality. 

guiding principles - varies in every religion...

if one religion person looks other religion guiding principles...obviously it looks weird...its vice versa also...