Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

mirage seems to be new posterboy for Hindutva here now. lol.

but like all other previous posterboys, he's scared to talk to me.. he's scared that he'll lose his marbles like batman2 did, and many others. hahaha...

9 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Because those are fake.

FYI.. leave police. NIA did investigation on this. and here is the outcome.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/nia-ends-kerala-probe-says-there-s-love-but-no-jihad/story-wlpWR7BMNcdJHkb1MUso4J.html

suthi methhanaina propaganda.

bro bro bro... something is happening bro. kerala is becoming the best state in India bro. haha.. we Indians are jealous of it bro.but we'll try new tactics to drag kerala to our level bro.

here you go... this is our first salvo............. LOVEJIHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BJP states are sh1t bro when compared to Kerala. I mean like they can be compared to commodes, with kerala being the master bedrrroom..

too bad India has too many commodes, and not enough bedrooms. no wonder you guys fled India.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

BJP states are sh1t bro when compared to Kerala. I mean like they can be compared to commodes, with kerala being the master bedrrroom..

too bad India has too many commodes, and not enough bedrooms. no wonder you guys fled India.

CITI_$D#

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

CITI_$D#

I'm under contract to go after the top HIndutva dog in this db. I get paid to do it.

silverado exception because he's not shadowquoting me. and for the most part he's sweet, even in his bigotry.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I'm under contract to go after the top HIndutva dog in this db. I get paid to do it.

silverado exception because he's not shadowquoting me. and for the most part he's sweet, even in his bigotry.

Who is paying u?🤔

silverado is funny lol 

Just now, batman2 said:

kerala the great state has the distinction of generating no jobs. all its youngsters go too other states or middle east for jobs

yeah, youngsters from other state go to kerala for their jobs.. so keral is the middle east for them. and also pays the highest wages for their work. lol.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

happy contended smiling confident sanghi spotted

EaiCkPdU0AAr7OS?format=jpg&name=small

@batman2 it can't be you. you can't even put on smile mask, no? must be mirage.

thank you for sparing me your benevolence