China is bothering me

Catalpha

1 minute ago, emitlu said:

Ohh srry vaalu andarru okkela untaru  ....

Skip

No offense to others ...but South Koreans are extremely cute. Japanese have round eyes 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

avasarama.. the person thinks china is denyng taiwan something. when taiwan denied china the same thing 30yrs ago.

Aa vlogs kante Edaina better ee kada... 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

china is an asshole nation.. India is an asshole nation... US is a terrorist nation...

when two assholes fight, what you do?

you get popcorn and hope trump makes a special appearance (like in wwe).

Pakis are very pieceeful (Intended Misspell)  people...

• Haha 2

lets do social media war lets tweet , whatsapp msgs, fb posts and wage war db lo kuda post chesi war chedham we will win this on social media. memantha nee venaka unnam share your twitter, whatsapp, and fb handles 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

lets do social media war lets tweet , whatsapp msgs, fb posts and wage war db lo kuda post chesi war chedham we will win this on social media. memantha nee venaka unnam share your twitter, whatsapp, and fb handles 

Just support Free Tibet posts....China ki G kalali ante Free Tibett Movement bagga advertise cheyali.

2 hours ago, Catalpha said:

China is bothering me with what they are doing in India, in the US and the world in general. I never hated any country more than I hate China, even more than Pakistan. The news about China is getting worse and worse everyday and I am not able to concentrate on my work because what China is doing around the world is bothering me. 

Only the smarter can win 4d chess.
China is the smartest. 

3 minutes ago, kottude said:

Only the smarter can win 4d chess.
China is the smartest. 

who says? China just has time and resources on its side and they can play the attrition game with everyone if they want to.

its not the smartest. 

Just now, TrollBait said:

who says? China just has time and resources on its side and they can play the attrition game with everyone if they want to.

its not the smartest. 

I feel that they are planning this from a while. 
Waiting for the right time and making some dangerous moves. 
Hopefully you are right and am not.

3 hours ago, Catalpha said:

China is bothering me with what they are doing in India, in the US and the world in general. I never hated any country more than I hate China, even more than Pakistan. The news about China is getting worse and worse everyday and I am not able to concentrate on my work because what China is doing around the world is bothering me. 

Arai aaaa virus edo deeeniko/ veediko antichadi eee bothering ani pothaye , roju eee naaasa tagutundi 

7 minutes ago, kottude said:

I feel that they are planning this from a while. 
Waiting for the right time and making some dangerous moves. 
Hopefully you are right and am not.

China is a stupid nation, much like India. Two nations fighting over rocks. 

take this dude, China cannot peekufy anything, not just to India.. it can't do sh1t even to taiwan and vietnam.

all this posturing is just to control a particular strategic point or something... and when one side loses it, they will always come back with a different plan with the experience.

don't get too attached to the idea that china is some great confucian imperial state. 

Just now, TrollBait said:

China is a stupid nation, much like India. Two nations fighting over rocks. 

take this dude, China cannot peekufy anything, not just to India.. it can't do sh1t even to taiwan and vietnam.

all this posturing is just to control a particular strategic point or something... and when one side loses it, they will always come back with a different plan with the experience.

don't get too attached to the idea that china is some great confucian imperial state. 

Naah! Am not. You are misunderstanding me. 
I don’t mean China is a great nation.

I agree with everything you said, I just meant they are having upper hand atm.

I feel that they are strategically doing all this and they invested a lot of time in planning this stuff . It might be their financial investments in Africa,Asia or funding their ideology in the west or investing in international media. 
They are just destroying the west and making sure the investments doesn’t move to India. 

15 minutes ago, kottude said:

Naah! Am not. You are misunderstanding me. 
I don’t mean China is a great nation.

I agree with everything you said, I just meant they are having upper hand atm.

I feel that they are strategically doing all this and they invested a lot of time in planning this stuff . It might be their financial investments in Africa,Asia or funding their ideology in the west or investing in international media. 
They are just destroying the west and making sure the investments doesn’t move to India. 

They are doing this just to distract from pathetic ratings of their current president

almost the entire country hates him.