Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnSnow

• reality

• Vaampire

• batman2

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, reality said:

There is no question about unity...

Was looking for some candid measures/concrete resolutions from this meeting... Are there any such??

unlike pak, china is a different animal. surely we need to give the costs to china for their misadventure but it has to be done covertly.

have to do something to prick them but on face we need to keep smiling at them

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

unlike pak, china is a different animal. surely we need to give the costs to china for their misadventure but it has to be done covertly.

have to do something to prick them but on face we need to keep smiling at them

I feel hongkong n tibet are should fight them back strong

9 minutes ago, reality said:

There is no question about unity...

Was looking for some candid measures/concrete resolutions from this meeting... Are there any such??

When was the last time candid measures and concrete resolutions were adopted in an all party meeting ? 

Its a domestic political move. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

When was the last time candid measures and concrete resolutions were adopted in an all party meeting ? 

Its a domestic political move. 

Em peekaniki mari all party meeting? What’s the objective? Let’s not compare to some status-quo and feel good about it... 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Em peekaniki mari all party meeting? What’s the objective? Let’s not compare to some status-quo and feel good about it... 

I guess they want to assess if the boycotting is a good move or not from the meeting

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

I guess they want to assess if the boycotting is a good move or not from the meeting

Boycotting what? Lol...r u taking that serious? 95% of businesses will not run without chinese products. 

8 minutes ago, reality said:

Ee mtg pettakunda direct pm edaina action plan chesthey india motham political unrest undochu. Kerala cm china tharapuna matladuthunnadi ani edo circulate avuthundi

3 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Boycotting what? Lol...r u taking that serious? 95% of businesses will not run without chinese products. 

True. 95% koncham ekkuva cheppav. Also lockdown ni handle chesinappudu idhi cheyyochu

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Ee mtg pettakunda direct pm edaina action plan chesthey india motham political unrest undochu. Kerala cm china tharapuna matladuthunnadi ani edo circulate avuthundi

I know... meeting was absolutely needed. It was a good call to have this meeting... but end result emi ani still curious...

All I see is bhajana so far..

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

True. 95% koncham ekkuva cheppav. Also lockdown ni handle chesinappudu idhi cheyyochu

Any product that is locally manufactured has an underlying link with china. Unless we grow our manufacturing capabilities, there is no way, not even 1% chance of boycotting chinese goods. 

13 minutes ago, reality said:

I know... meeting was absolutely needed. It was a good call to have this meeting... but end result emi ani still curious...

All I see is bhajana so far..

Etla vastadi result n em result respect cheyadaniki ledu...

8 hours ago, tom brady said:

how did you come up with 95% figure? Did you go to each business in india and did survey?

comment from youtube

They take the credit for our brave army when it suits them like surgical strike or balakot but when it doesn't suit them then we should not question them pathetic hypocrites

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

comment from youtube

They take the credit for our brave army when it suits them like surgical strike or balakot but when it doesn't suit them then we should not question them pathetic hypocrites

so what happened now?? as per international defence analysts all china managed to do so far is buildup on its side of LAC and nothing else. so what doesnt suit the govt now?

stop getting all fake news from you tubers and follow some credible ones