I am a married woman. Even though I married 9 years back to a man still her thoughts are haunting me every second

sree_reddy

This girl has taken away my heart since I met her. I met her in Hyderabad hostel 12 years back. I was working in a software company and she came to Hyderabad for some coaching. Initially it started with a fight and I don't know what I liked in her..May be voice, her smile,donno what made me fall for her. I usually like girls wearing anklets. She used to leave for classes early in the morning and I secretly used to stare her legs with anklets.

I don't know exactly when she started sensing my love towards her. Our relationship started slowly by kissing on cheeks. Our physical relationship became very deep. I used to tell her that for a strong relation between wife and husband love making should be very intense and this is the foundation for relationship and gradually it becomes true love. I don't know what she thought about what I told, suddenly one day she got kumkum from Birla temple where sita and rama kalyanam was done on sriramanavami.She gave me that kumkum and told to apply on her forehead (In Indian tradition if kumkum is applied on the forehead of a girl then marriage is done).I applied kumkum on her forehead. From then onwards I became more serious about her till date.

Sometimes she says that what we are doing is wrong and sometimes she encourages me to make love. I was very confused it went on like that for 2 years even though she left to another city for her masters. I used to meet her and sometimes she used to come to my place. Somehow we used make intense love wherever we meet. I got addicted to her totally. Whenever she is in Hyderabad I was unable to work in office & always feel like to love her. While she was studying masters she met a guy and said that he is her brother but I was sensing something wrong she started avoiding me, my calls. Literally I was unable to bear it and I spoiled my health & unable to concentrate on my job. I stopped talking to my parents, brother and used to sit lonely in my room. My parents, relatives thought that my mental condition is not good and they took me to CMC, Vellore and another hospital named ASHA, Hyderabad. I was there for a week. Doctor asked me what is the problem but I haven't conveyed it. You know what happens next if I say. Internally I used to suffer a lot and unable to share. I tried to suicide but I wasn't successful in that also. As my performance was bad at work they sent me to HR, I spoiled my career also.

She completely avoided me which I was unable to bear. I tried to meet her at college but there also she avoided me. I used to follow her near her hostel. I wait on the way to her hostel so that I can see her. One day after Valentine's Day she spoke to me and said that why you haven't sent any gift to me on Valentine's Day. I usually gift her. I was totally confused that whether she loves me or hates me. Again she started talking to me but not like before. Daily I wrap up my work in office and try to visit her at her hostel and made love frequently. After one month she told that her marriage is fixed and marriage is on Aug ** 2008. I was shocked and I don't know what my future is. Before leaving Hyderabad she came to my house hugged me, kissed me on my lips and left without saying anything. I also had so much to say her but till date I haven't got opportunity to convey. She left to her hometown for marriage, I also moved to Bangalore because I had so many memorable moments with her in Hyderabad. I cried like hell on her marriage day. Till date I am crying lonely as I can't share my pain to anyone except her.

My parents suffered a lot because of me. Her thoughts never left me and on top of that my parents, brother forced me to marry. After few months of her marriage I thought that may be if I marry I can forget her and also I should not trouble her as she is married. So I married a guy. This was the biggest mistake I have done. She was always in my mind because my love for her was very very intense. I was not very much comfortable with my husband till date. I pretend that I am happy with him but I am not but he is very good. Sometimes I feel like to divorce him so that he can marry. I used to tell him that we don't have kids and also I am not a good wife please divorce me as I want to see him happy but he is not accepting that.

She was in touch with me till 5 years of her marriage. During that time she used to tell me about her in laws, her husband. Sometimes she complaints about her husband that he does not love as much as you love. I said that he will love you as I do but give him some time. One day suddenly she called me and said that her husband is out of station you come as you are good in bed than my husband but I haven't been to her place as I have to respect her marriage. I was only caring for her after her marriage but never made love and never been alone with her after her marriage. After one year she gave birth to a son and I was happy for her. One day she came to Hyderabad from Vizag and told me to meet. (After her marriage I thought not to disturb her in anyway and want to be a well wisher to her).I met her with my husband in a restaurant and after that she left to Vizag. After that incident she started avoiding my calls and one day she messaged me saying that whatever we done in the past is wrong and I don't want to be in contact with you. I asked her that I haven’t troubled you in anyway after your marriage but why are you avoiding me? She said that whenever she is in bed with her husband that she remembers our together moments and also what we have done is wrong. She says that what I have done is wrong and I am a bad person and that's why she is avoiding me.

Her birthday is a festival to me. Till now I am donating to orphanages on her birthday and ask them to call and wish her on her birthday. She blocked me everywhere. Till date she hasn’t given me opportunity to speak, I think she will never. Even though I was with her for two years only but we had so many moments that are unable to forget. Her thoughts are haunting me. I am mad about her. I am trying but unable to come out from her thoughts. I feel like I can live with her thoughts throughout my life but I have made a biggest mistake of my life by marrying a guy. I want him to be Happy. He is not giving divorce and I am not able to forget her. When I ask her to be at least friends for this life she says that we were not friends before and can’t be friends now. Whenever I listen to love songs and love based movies she gets reminded. Even after 10 years of marriage also each and every second her thoughts are haunting me. I can neither live nor die.

I always wish that wherever & with whoever she is, I always wish she should be happy always. Because she married somebody doesn’t mean that my love for her should die. In my perception True Love is unconditional care. My love and care for her is always in my prayers and tears.

I am trying my level best to keep my husband happy & I don’t want him to suffer because of me.

My suggestion is if you are lesbian or bisexual please don't marry a guy and spoil his life and your life, instead try to marry her (I know it's very difficult in India even though same sex marriage is permitted) or live alone and try to adopt orphans and give them a better life. Please don't do a mistake that I have done.

Feel bad for her...simple solution would be to let her husband know about her past and I am sure he will move on.. em details cheppakunda I am not good for u ani chebite ela telustundi? Especially she is pretending to be nice..

43 minutes ago, sree_reddy said:

This girl has taken away my heart since I met her. I met her in Hyderabad hostel 12 years back. I was working in a software company and she came to Hyderabad for some coaching. Initially it started with a fight and I don't know what I liked in her..May be voice, her smile,donno what made me fall for her. I usually like girls wearing anklets. She used to leave for classes early in the morning and I secretly used to stare her legs with anklets.

I don't know exactly when she started sensing my love towards her. Our relationship started slowly by kissing on cheeks. Our physical relationship became very deep. I used to tell her that for a strong relation between wife and husband love making should be very intense and this is the foundation for relationship and gradually it becomes true love. I don't know what she thought about what I told, suddenly one day she got kumkum from Birla temple where sita and rama kalyanam was done on sriramanavami.She gave me that kumkum and told to apply on her forehead (In Indian tradition if kumkum is applied on the forehead of a girl then marriage is done).I applied kumkum on her forehead. From then onwards I became more serious about her till date.

Skip

Sometimes she says that what we are doing is wrong and sometimes she encourages me to make love. I was very confused it went on like that for 2 years even though she left to another city for her masters. I used to meet her and sometimes she used to come to my place. Somehow we used make intense love wherever we meet. I got addicted to her totally. Whenever she is in Hyderabad I was unable to work in office & always feel like to love her. While she was studying masters she met a guy and said that he is her brother but I was sensing something wrong she started avoiding me, my calls. Literally I was unable to bear it and I spoiled my health & unable to concentrate on my job. I stopped talking to my parents, brother and used to sit lonely in my room. My parents, relatives thought that my mental condition is not good and they took me to CMC, Vellore and another hospital named ASHA, Hyderabad. I was there for a week. Doctor asked me what is the problem but I haven't conveyed it. You know what happens next if I say. Internally I used to suffer a lot and unable to share. I tried to suicide but I wasn't successful in that also. As my performance was bad at work they sent me to HR, I spoiled my career also.

She completely avoided me which I was unable to bear. I tried to meet her at college but there also she avoided me. I used to follow her near her hostel. I wait on the way to her hostel so that I can see her. One day after Valentine's Day she spoke to me and said that why you haven't sent any gift to me on Valentine's Day. I usually gift her. I was totally confused that whether she loves me or hates me. Again she started talking to me but not like before. Daily I wrap up my work in office and try to visit her at her hostel and made love frequently. After one month she told that her marriage is fixed and marriage is on Aug ** 2008. I was shocked and I don't know what my future is. Before leaving Hyderabad she came to my house hugged me, kissed me on my lips and left without saying anything. I also had so much to say her but till date I haven't got opportunity to convey. She left to her hometown for marriage, I also moved to Bangalore because I had so many memorable moments with her in Hyderabad. I cried like hell on her marriage day. Till date I am crying lonely as I can't share my pain to anyone except her.

My parents suffered a lot because of me. Her thoughts never left me and on top of that my parents, brother forced me to marry. After few months of her marriage I thought that may be if I marry I can forget her and also I should not trouble her as she is married. So I married a guy. This was the biggest mistake I have done. She was always in my mind because my love for her was very very intense. I was not very much comfortable with my husband till date. I pretend that I am happy with him but I am not but he is very good. Sometimes I feel like to divorce him so that he can marry. I used to tell him that we don't have kids and also I am not a good wife please divorce me as I want to see him happy but he is not accepting that.

She was in touch with me till 5 years of her marriage. During that time she used to tell me about her in laws, her husband. Sometimes she complaints about her husband that he does not love as much as you love. I said that he will love you as I do but give him some time. One day suddenly she called me and said that her husband is out of station you come as you are good in bed than my husband but I haven't been to her place as I have to respect her marriage. I was only caring for her after her marriage but never made love and never been alone with her after her marriage. After one year she gave birth to a son and I was happy for her. One day she came to Hyderabad from Vizag and told me to meet. (After her marriage I thought not to disturb her in anyway and want to be a well wisher to her).I met her with my husband in a restaurant and after that she left to Vizag. After that incident she started avoiding my calls and one day she messaged me saying that whatever we done in the past is wrong and I don't want to be in contact with you. I asked her that I haven’t troubled you in anyway after your marriage but why are you avoiding me? She said that whenever she is in bed with her husband that she remembers our together moments and also what we have done is wrong. She says that what I have done is wrong and I am a bad person and that's why she is avoiding me.

Her birthday is a festival to me. Till now I am donating to orphanages on her birthday and ask them to call and wish her on her birthday. She blocked me everywhere. Till date she hasn’t given me opportunity to speak, I think she will never. Even though I was with her for two years only but we had so many moments that are unable to forget. Her thoughts are haunting me. I am mad about her. I am trying but unable to come out from her thoughts. I feel like I can live with her thoughts throughout my life but I have made a biggest mistake of my life by marrying a guy. I want him to be Happy. He is not giving divorce and I am not able to forget her. When I ask her to be at least friends for this life she says that we were not friends before and can’t be friends now. Whenever I listen to love songs and love based movies she gets reminded. Even after 10 years of marriage also each and every second her thoughts are haunting me. I can neither live nor die.

I always wish that wherever & with whoever she is, I always wish she should be happy always. Because she married somebody doesn’t mean that my love for her should die. In my perception True Love is unconditional care. My love and care for her is always in my prayers and tears.

I am trying my level best to keep my husband happy & I don’t want him to suffer because of me.

My suggestion is if you are lesbian or bisexual please don't marry a guy and spoil his life and your life, instead try to marry her (I know it's very difficult in India even though same sex marriage is permitted) or live alone and try to adopt orphans and give them a better life. Please don't do a mistake that I have done.

I am confused, narrator Guy/Girl...

i loved that girl but later i married another guy aa...endi ayya idi gif plz

mottham story chadive opika ledu aa okka line chadiva mind block...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, emitlu said:

yeah he aaaaa, she aaaaa theda telusthaledhu

house teesi Bigboss tamanna kaadu kadaa 

16 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Dumb buffalo two girls love story @AleAle @Daaarling donkeys story8006.png

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

yeah he aaaaa, she aaaaa theda telusthaledhu

house teesi Bigboss tamanna kaadu kadaa 

clear cheppindi kada inka doubt endi

12 minutes ago, gudboy said:

clear cheppindi kada inka doubt endi

Adedo munde cheppi untey juttu peekkune vallam kadu kada