"How To Purchase A Prime Minister" - Why Won't the New York Times / Washington Post Cover Any of These Junkets?

Curs0r

18 minutes ago, Curs0r said:

Sovereign nations are free to do what they please.

Not even cherry picking here - Thailand just kicked out a bunch of Western expats, it is said to please China. Some have been living there for over a dozen years there.

Last I heard you arent even allowed to buy land there. 

people are free to challenge their govt from all sides, every side.

23 minutes ago, Curs0r said:

On a side note, you seem to be the one with an axe to grind here; I said I was open to reading on the less-publicized side of OSF and what it primarily does with the money. I mean its no small sum of money. Some countries' GDPs dont amount to $18 billion :)

sure. I'm more interested why white nationalist gangs and police nexus is not written about in NYT when its as clear as day in cities like Portland. 

you don't see me complaining about it. So I was just curious why you think you are unbiased.

51 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

This a two week old conspiracy theory tbf.

The latest one is about the CIA controlling people through telekinesis. Reading this now..

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000600350001-3.pdf

If they are admitting to have employed it in the past, its no longer cutting edge or useful.

Also those documents have probably gone through multiple rounds of sanitization before release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitization_(classified_information)

Also nice attempt at gaslighting here :) but no - the issue in the vid is very much current & of vital importance 

to the safety and security of the nation. 

Someone a while ago said Indians are a naive bunch. Didnt think much of it.

I had no clue that just beneath the surface of news events even educated folks had a very deficient understanding of 

said events and the forces behind them. 

I was saying this the other day in another thread.

Even supposed analysts are opining on matters that they have very little expertise in or comprehension of. 

Most of it is partisan. A selection of such talking points may appeal to some while another selection may appeal to 

another clique. ( Video below is a case in point )

We have to beyond these cliques, even in this post-truth world. 

So in the interest of enlightenment, I wish you share viewpoints that 

have some grounding in truth. Citations, primary sources, thoroughgoing scholarship with high standards are

things we should aim for.