Dil Raju is not looking like aged guy

Paidithalli

He harvests young people's blood to stay young and fresh. He's actually 95yrs old. many people in industry also don't konw this.

I know it because I'm one of the donors for the past 8yrs. I give my blood every 6 months, and receive 2000rs in exchange for it.

pays for the internet with which I comment here. Rest of my expenses are borne by freebies from TN. free rice and throw away veggies from the market.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

He harvests young people's blood to stay young and fresh. He's actually 95yrs old. many people in industry also don't konw this.

I know it because I'm one of the donors for the past 8yrs. I give my blood every 6 months, and receive 2000rs in exchange for it.

pays for the internet with which I comment here. Rest of my expenses are borne by freebies from TN. free rice and throw away veggies from the market.

Akkineni nageshwararao vishayam lo vinna idhi

14 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Kanipinchatam em undi le ... Aa lady oka mid life ki vachaka appudu modalu avutayi uncle ki kastalu ... tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Haha 😂😂 already kadupu lo kayo, pando Padese panulone untaru kadha ...

6 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Haha 😂😂 already kadupu lo kayo, pando Padese panulone untaru kadha ...

Oka sari Kaya kasindi kada ani ... life lo inka cheyanu ante kudaradu kada.... tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

11 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Oka sari Kaya kasindi kada ani ... life lo inka cheyanu ante kudaradu kada.... tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

paaapam malli oka child ni raise cheyyalante ee age lo. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

paaapam malli oka child ni raise cheyyalante ee age lo. 

Raising child will be easy at his age rather satisfying at that age.. tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

49 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

That's how you saved yourself!!!

I remember you were giving advice on saving myself

6 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

That's how you saved yourself!!!

I remember you were giving advice on saving myself

Yes :) 

find your saviour. good luck !!!