summary EO

dabbidi_dibbide

2 hours ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

India lo unte:

can enter with valid visa,  no stamping on new visa, H1b lottery people from india impacted, H4 can come only if H1 is in USA

USA lo : No impact to transfers, extensions, H1 lottery (f1 to h1) allowed

consulate open sesi, stamping aithe they can enter ga...so consulates will not open until end of year annatte 

48 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Don't spread false news. 

existing travel ban and new EO. Travelling on H1 B is not permitted.

No stamping for H1b or L1 visa from India. H4 aunties can travel if honey is in US with valid H1 B visa.

Existing Transfers or extensions no problem if they have  Non immigrant visa. Change of status approved with Visa stamped.

F1. CPT, OPT to new H1B approval within US. Change of status with valid H1B is required EO prakaram it not possible with New H1B and they have a problem . Wait for immigration attorney.

I am not an attorney EO chsi cheputhunna

consulates close ani ante aypoyyaa simple ga.. eee pedha pedha words ento BAN BAN.... eee thella naa kodukulaaaki ban okkkate vinispithndhii so votes inka.. 

2 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Cannot enter with valid visa naaaaa... inko sari chadhuvi

The proclamation exempts those already in the United States, as well as valid visa holders overseas, but they must have an official travel document that permits entry into the United States. 

3 hours ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

India lo unte:

can enter with valid visa,  no stamping on new visa, H1b lottery people from india impacted, H4 can come only if H1 is in USA

USA lo : No impact to transfers, extensions, H1 lottery (f1 to h1) allowed

For some ppl uscis approves h1 with no 94 they will be fasaked..specially cos candidates inside usa too i.e. l1 to h1..for f1 to h1..or h4 to h1..any cos for that matter

1)So any upcoming H1B  & H4 extensions inside USA will not have any effect right???

2)What about current H1 & H4 extensions which are in progress??

32 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

For some ppl uscis approves h1 with no 94 they will be fasaked..specially cos candidates inside usa too i.e. l1 to h1..for f1 to h1..or h4 to h1..any cos for that matter

But i94 andarike vuntundi kadha especially f1 students ki