Vande Bharat mission lo..maak bhi share kavali antunna US, Germany

Spartan

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

CITI_c$y  only Air India ne dabbul tintunnaru and heavy response...

why shudnt we use our airlines also ani US and other countries asking.....

manolla vadakam a range lo undi... Covid lo India doosukeltunna..

ala adagadam endhuku self govt tho matlaaadi air india flights incoming aaapi 10gthe sare kadha...

USA alleged that air India is running flights under charter flights category to skip through some restrictions. Read in India times. 

9 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ala adagadam endhuku self govt tho matlaaadi air india flights incoming aaapi 10gthe sare kadha...

ade chesaru..

anduke ippudu India vallu oppukunnaru..vere flights ki

whatsapp groups create chesi chartered flights marketing chesinattunnaru mana prabuddhulu ...

naku gurtundi oka Indian group nundi chartered flight ad vacchindi local ga

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ade chesaru..

anduke ippudu India vallu oppukunnaru..vere flights ki

Of course they will.

China tho jarigina aviation war choosi kooda manollaki budhi raledhu

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

whatsapp groups create chesi chartered flights marketing chesinattunnaru mana prabuddhulu ...

naku gurtundi oka Indian group nundi chartered flight ad vacchindi local ga

u might be referring to below website

https://usism.org/ 

On 6/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, JambaKrantu said:

7 days ippudu 

7 days hotel 7 days home quarantine 

Hyd lo aithey adhi kuda ledhu other states lo undhi 7 days

Got this message from one of the other post. This can clarify most of your queries.
Many people are asking about KLM/AF and Lufthansa Flights. I made a Q&A. Everything you could need to know is here. Just read carefully. Good luck.

What is the schedule? When are these flights? Flights are made available approximately one week in advance only and they sell out quickly. This is not a scenario where you can make a plan to fly 3 weeks from now. Links to schedule information is at the very bottom below
Who can fly? See links to the rules at the bottom below. Summary: US Citizens, and some green card holders. Green card holders must have proof a US Citizen spouse. On KLM, you can fly with proof of a US Citizen minor child. If your citizen spouse or kid is not traveling with you, no problem: carry passport copies and marriage/birth certificates. 
What about my GC parents? My elderly GC grandparents? My GC cousins? What if I am a GC and don't have a citizen spouse or child? What if I am a GC and I have a 30 year old citizen child? What if my parents are GC and I am a citizen? See above. Same rules. The GC needs to have a citizen spouse or minor child (KLM) to fly.
What about visa holders? What if my kid is a US citizen and I have a visa? KLM's rules say no visa holders -- only citizens and green card holders. Lufthansa's newly written rules seem like they could be a little vague on the point of visa holders who are specific relatives of US Citizens - it's not confirmed.
How to book? The only way to book is through the airlines themselves. Book KLM/AF from KLM's website or app. Book Lufthansa from their website or app. The apps are usually better. Travel agents and travel websites can not help you.
What are the options from Bangalore?
- through Paris on KLM/AF
What are the options from Mumbai?
- through Amsterdam on KLM
- through Frankfurt on Lufthansa 
What are the options from Delhi?
- through Amsterdam on KLM
- through Munich on Lufthansa 
Are there flights from other cities? No.
These flights go from India to Amsterdam, Paris, Munich and Frankfurt -- can I book all the way to the US? You can and should book all the way to the US. But you might not find flights that connect all the way to your final destination. Start by trying your city, then New York, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. See what US cities you can find, then book to wherever is closest to home, and then later book another separate flight within the US.
What about Qatar or Emirates or other airlines? Don't do it if you aren't prepared to risk cancellations and getting your money tied up. These airlines are selling you tickets to regular commercial flights which are unlikely to actually fly.
What about Skyscanner, Hopper, Expedia, etc - I found a great flight there? Don't do it if you aren't ready to risk cancellations and getting your money tied up.
What about the rumors that the US is blocking flights? That only applies to Air India starting 30 days from now. It has nothing to do with these flights.
What about the fact that India isn't allowing international flights? India is not allowing regular commercial international flights. These flights, however, are specially approved and authorized repatriation flights. KLM/AF have been flying people out 2-3 times a week since early May. Lufthansa started on June 7.
Airline rules for who can fly: https://www.klm.com/travel/in_en/campaigns/travelrestrictions.htm and https://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/flight-information (and click on special repatriation flights)
Are you sure about all these details? Pretty sure. 99.9% sure. But that's why I've included all the links to the airlines. It's your job to read, ask and confirm.

***KLM/AF/LUFTHANSA Upcoming Repatriation Flight Schedules.*** 
There is no great resource to find the flight schedules. The best way is to just look at the apps. But here are some resources you can use to find out about upcoming flights:
KLM/AF. follow this link and scroll to the middle of the page for the schedule. It's in Dutch but easy to figure out https://www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl/documenten/vragen-en-antwoorden/reisadvies-india
Lufthansa. follow this link and click on Special Repatriation Flights https://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/flight-information.html
All Three Airlines. https://india.diplo.de/ -- but this site is not updated regularly