Prime vendors andaru W2 antunaru. No C2C. Only C2H and W2.

Kumaravaarma

See having GC or citizenship opens a lot of doors, IT is a profession with a very low bar of entry. Anyone can get into IT if they dedicate themselves somewhat to their job. I knew this girl who was my neighbor who was a White girl that worked at a vegan cafe in the city as the manager, she had no background or experience in IT. The cafe closed down after a few years and she decided to change her career, she went and joined a bootcamp for 6 months.

Joined Facebook after the 6 months as a developer, 3 years down the line today she's a technical manager. So yeah it's really easy to get into IT if you don't have visa issues

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

See having GC or citizenship opens a lot of doors, IT is a profession with a very low bar of entry. Anyone can get into IT if they dedicate themselves somewhat to their job. I knew this girl who was my neighbor who was a White girl that worked at a vegan cafe in the city as the manager, she had no background or experience in IT. The cafe closed down after a few years and she decided to change her career, she went and joined a bootcamp for 6 months.

Joined Facebook after the 6 months as a developer, 3 years down the line today she's a technical manager. So yeah it's really easy to get into IT if you don't have visa issues

Skip

Wow, if most whites think like that lady then it’s a easy path for them to earn good money than doing other low paid jobs. It will be tougher for H1 uncles. Things are slowly changing I think. Local people are getting more into IT now a days.

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow, if most whites think like that lady then it’s a easy path for them to earn good money than doing other low paid jobs. It will be tougher for H1 uncles. Things are slowly changing I think. Local people are getting more into IT now a days.

Exactly...going forward all h1 scrap will be tough days...thatha gadu h1 ni em cheyalsina avasaram ledu...with the current techs graduates r ruling the market...na patha job thellodu gradutae joined as intern data engineer..2 yrs lo promoted to softwate engg...who can guide multiple teams on implementation..evey year they hire interns...no need of h1b koolies

• Upvote 1

@Tellugodu vuncle akkadi varaku nduku naa wife real estate agent ga chesedi nenu enter ayyaka resume chesi marketing chepinchi job set chesina still rocking in job. Never complained. Voopu chusthunte inkoka konni years la manager Aina no wondering. Depends baa. Grasping and interest. Thellollu anagane yem raadu anukunte kashtame but valla life style and correct contact and motivation doriki vaallu kuda life ni inkoka angle la chusthe no issues. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@Tellugodu vuncle akkadi varaku nduku naa wife real estate agent ga chesedi nenu enter ayyaka resume chesi marketing chepinchi job set chesina still rocking in job. Never complained. Voopu chusthunte inkoka konni years la manager Aina no wondering. Depends baa. Grasping and interest. Thellollu anagane yem raadu anukunte kashtame but valla life style and correct contact and motivation doriki vaallu kuda life ni inkoka angle la chusthe no issues. 

Ni lanti vadu gully ki okadut unte Inga H1 lu opt lu andaru sardulesukoni india ki ravalsinde

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Ni lanti vadu gully ki okadut unte Inga H1 lu opt lu andaru sardulesukoni india ki ravalsinde

Lol. Vuncle neeku naaku Sangathi thelsinde ga. Day la max 60 minutes chestha job. Anduke nenu inspiration oka vargaaniki. Yemantav @JaiTDP

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Mana @JaiTDP kaka ki chedham anna work ivvaru ga 

:giggle: Kaka nenu last 2 weeks la kashtapaduthunnam baa. Nenu aithe last 1 week nundi okka issue ne naku access ledu anukunta comedy chesi 10nguthunna. Kudos to my team 😂

30 minutes ago, Sucker said:

:giggle: Kaka nenu last 2 weeks la kashtapaduthunnam baa. Nenu aithe last 1 week nundi okka issue ne naku access ledu anukunta comedy chesi 10nguthunna. Kudos to my team 😂

Ninu pikeyakunda baristhuna nee manager gadi opikaki okka pedda dandam ra babu.