Family Planning Options In USA

HoustonBullodu

Hello Bro’s,

US lo after 2 kids are born what are the options for family planning considering insurance coverages ..etc? In India we can do vasectomy, but what about here? Is there any options for women here ? Appreciate if you guys can shed some light on this topic. 

23 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Hello Bro’s,

US lo after 2 kids are born what are the options for family planning considering insurance coverages ..etc? In India we can do vasectomy, but what about here? Is there any options for women here ? Appreciate if you guys can shed some light on this topic. 

yea women ki untay.

Not to scare you but I know someone anesthesia over dose ayyi chanipoindhi for the procedure.

Ok. Best options cheppandi. Can we do vasectomy? What most of the guys prefer to do especially due to insurance and other limitations here 😣😣

14 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Ok. Best options cheppandi. Can we do vasectomy? What most of the guys prefer to do especially due to insurance and other limitations here 😣😣

Nenu 1 million dollars ichina cheychukonu ..you know why ..Its all personla preference..Most insurances cover it..

Safety vaadu. Leda nuvvu cheyinchuko vasectomy  males ki easy operation and I heard operation for women is bit risky

48 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

yea women ki untay.

Not to scare you but I know someone anesthesia over dose ayyi chanipoindhi for the procedure.

Us lo pros kanna cons aa ekkuva ..hospitals lo ...karma 

As a man

Man up and do something without troubling your wife not making her go through tough diff procedures for contraception

Male sterilization is simple , in this wfh world easier as well to manage.

Get your self snipped buddy , got it done last yr  when I was all alone  during family's India trip.

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

As a man

Man up and do something without troubling your wife not making her go through tough diff procedures for contraception

Get your self snipped buddy , got it done last yr  when I was all alone  during family's India trip.

Op wants to keep his options open.. and save money too..

8 hours ago, sattipandu said:

As a man

How much time it took for the surgery and how long did it took for recovery? Who will do this ? Regular General physician?
Can you please share complete details ? 

13 hours ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Hello Bro’s,

We two, ours two(हम दो, हमारे दो) happy family

i love you hug GIF by PBS KIDS