బంగారు తెలంగాణ లో మంత్రుల కు వస్తే #apollo సామాన్యుడి కి వస్తే #Gandhi

Piracy Raja

12 minutes ago, ganesh said:

My argument is that government is capable of doing much better but they have failed.. I don’t care about any of the above statements..

Let government handle things in their way...

especially when you have no option, trust and belief in the system is all what you got..if they have screwed up initially, they will pullup their socks..if they are doing good, thats very good and lets hope they continue doing the job..

fake and false information sprread chesi, unnessasary concerns teesukapoi mandi lo petti pareshan avadam thappa emi ledu...

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Ee time lo assalu haritha haaram avasarama Dora ki.  Over action kaaka pothe. 

No Haritha haaram this year ani cheppunte baguntundey, Dora too much light thesukunnattu undhi karrona ni , see how fearless he is, without mask thirguguthunnadu. . .

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Ee time lo assalu haritha haaram avasarama Dora ki.  Over action kaaka pothe. 

Kandlu nethiki ekkithe itle nilgutaru kodukulu...

haritha haaram punyama ani 50% legistlators and staff ki corona khayam...

Congress ollu dharna chestunaru fuel price hike ki...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let government handle things in their way...

especially when you have no option, trust and belief in the system is all what you got..if they have screwed up initially, they will pullup their socks..if they are doing good, thats very good and lets hope they continue doing the job..

Skip

fake and false information sprread chesi, unnessasary concerns teesukapoi mandi lo petti pareshan avadam thappa emi ledu...

U mean to say once the govt is elected we just need to trust them and move forward. Have you done the same with CBN when he was The CM? Did not question his choice of messing up with the capital and all?.. I will question if I feel something is not right..definitely TG govt had been subpar wrt covid..

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

No Haritha haaram this year ani cheppunte baguntundey, Dora too much light thesukunnattu undhi karrona ni , see how fearless he is, without mask thirguguthunnadu. . .

Evado oka high level VIP pothe thappa realize kaaru.