బంగారు తెలంగాణ లో మంత్రుల కు వస్తే #apollo సామాన్యుడి కి వస్తే #Gandhi

Piracy Raja

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

So Nee point prakaram covid ki no medicine yet everyone is dying? Lol.. that’s not the case.. some of them have recovered even with severe symptoms... Naku telsina oka athanu recover ayyadu.. he had asthma, Tb vacchindi recently Inka some other issues.. according to ur logic he shouldn’t have made it as there is no medicine...

What medicine/treatment he got bro ???

12 minutes ago, ganesh said:

u don’t have to do contact tracing and treat everyone.. whoever has symptoms need to be given best possible care.. I am not saying they can do justice to everyone but what’s happening is comple BS.. 

This is what we need to concentrate on at the moment..

and trust me, in practical scenario best possible care is not possible and generalizing the situation, its pathetic. 

There are cases which are being treated very badly and not receiving the care they are expected to...but that does not mean every case is meeting a dead end. Its not a limitless world and even the possibilities are limited.

For example, Congress has called for protests today against the rising prices in fuel. when such people gather and start spreading and making things worst, what else can he government do ? You know how tough it is to trace, identify and isolate now when everything is opening up ?

6 minutes ago, ganesh said:

So Nee point prakaram covid ki no medicine yet everyone is dying? Lol.. that’s not the case.. some of them have recovered even with severe symptoms... Naku telsina oka athanu recover ayyadu.. he had asthma, Tb vacchindi recently Inka some other issues.. according to ur logic he shouldn’t have made it as there is no medicine...

intha severe symptoms undi antha serious rogalu unnode recover ayyadu ante, normal people ku osthe intlone normal fever treatment ku recover ayinattu ayitham kadaaa, inka noppi enti, normal people kosam Govt em cheyali

3 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

plasma therapy, covid vachi thagginollu donating plasma and is being used to treat patients, kerala started it now all states using delhi lo plasma donation center is coming 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

plasma therapy, covid vachi thagginollu donating plasma and is being used to treat patients, kerala started it now all states using delhi lo plasma donation center is coming 

Blood & Breed kuda match avvali kadha bro, not every recovered patient is suitable to donate, 100ml kavali anta kadha, papam recover ayinolla body lo em energy untadhi, malla 100 ml valla nundi suck chesthe inka anthe 

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

He is someone I know from work place.. I wouldn’t go and ask him literally these questions.. all his health issues are known because either he has mentioned or when he got TB  people were told so that if anyone had contact recently will watch out..email was sent out when he contacted covid.. they did not mention his name but we already know who it was.. I am pretty sure the dr’s responded in a timely manner to the symptoms he was displaying.. I am sure he was given lot of anti biotic..nebulyzers ventilators etc etc all available

5 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

intha severe symptoms undi antha serious rogalu unnode recover ayyadu ante, normal people ku osthe intlone normal fever treatment ku recover ayinattu ayitham kadaaa, inka noppi enti, normal people kosam Govt em cheyali

Where have I  argued so far asking help for normal people? 

He is someone I know from work place.. I wouldn’t go and ask him literally these questions.. all his health issues are known because either he has mentioned or when he got TB  people were told so that if anyone had contact recently will watch out..email was sent out when he contacted covid.. they did not mention his name but we already know who it was.. I am pretty sure the dr’s responded in a timely manner to the symptoms he was displaying.. I am sure he was given lot of anti biotic..nebulyzers ventilators etc etc all available

alaanti underlying issues unte, not just this carona bro, gattiga rains kotti nappudu viral fever osthayi appudu kuda serious ayithadhi, dengue/ malaria/chikungunya fever kuda osthuntayi, winter lo temps baaga down ayithe Pneumonia symptoms ekkuva ayithayi. . . 

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

alaanti underlying issues unte, not just this carona bro, gattiga rains kotti nappudu viral fever osthayi appudu kuda serious ayithadhi, dengue/ malaria/chikungunya fever kuda osthuntayi, winter lo temps baaga down ayithe Pneumonia symptoms ekkuva ayithayi. . . 

So according to u govt is doing everything to help out the people?

Where have I  argued so far asking help for normal people? 

+_(  

41 minutes ago, ganesh said:

All ur points might be facts but how can these points be best examples for present situation? People are living in fear of not being able to get proper treatments in case they contract the virus..Don’t ignore the fact that KCR has made irresponsible comments related to covid..

"People are living in fear of not being able to get proper treatments in case they contract the virus" .. in case osthe annav kadha. ante inkaa raledhu, they are normal people right ?? vallagurinchi em cheyali govt

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

+_(  

"People are living in fear of not being able to get proper treatments in case they contract the virus" .. in case osthe annav kadha. ante inkaa raledhu, they are normal people right ?? vallagurinchi em cheyali govt

Neeku Naku kOddo goppo Edo idea undi anukundam.. India lo chala mandiki awareness undadu.. to ur question they could be normal people or may be people with underlying issues

Just now, ganesh said:

Neeku Naku kOddo goppo Edo idea undi anukundam.. India lo chala mandiki awareness undadu.. to ur question they could be normal people or may be people with underlying issues

Awareness unadu, kaani monthly 200 rupees mobile recharge pack tho daily 2 gb 4g osthe addamaina youtube videos on karrona, chetha whatsapps forwards receive chesukuni, chadhivi avi forward chesthuu malle aa sodi gurinchi discuss cheyadam

2 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Awareness unadu, kaani monthly 200 rupees mobile recharge pack tho daily 2 gb 4g osthe addamaina youtube videos on karrona, chetha whatsapps forwards receive chesukuni, chadhivi avi forward chesthuu malle aa sodi gurinchi discuss cheyadam

People will panic.. that’s human tendency.. no matter wat crap they do in real life.. life Inka death matters lo evvaru ayina weak avutharu.. topic is about Bangaru telangana.. I asked u a straight question do U think government is doing enough? U haven’t answered..

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

People will panic.. that’s human tendency.. no matter wat crap they do in real life.. life Inka death matters lo evvaru ayina weak avutharu.. topic is about Bangaru telangana.. I asked u a straight question do U think government is doing enough? U haven’t answered..

No govt can do enough in this situation bro, not even US govt, and world's best healthcare Italy either!!!