***EB1 , EB2 , EB3*** Predictions

Repo

2 hours ago, afmod1 said:

I understand bro ... but making green card as the center for all the happiness in life anedi mana desi community lo ekkuvavutundi... we should be glad that we have opportunities to work and experience the bright side of the country. India lo unnollu inthakanna better ga untalera.. GC lekapothey sasthara anedi naa vadana.

did the embassy or us guarantee us green cards when we initially applied visas to come to US? 
why did we make that as the only priority for our life settlement ? 

people like 
@Veeramaachineni are traitors to the city munito and feel whoever tries to oppose or not support are his life enemies . This core fundamentals define what type of a person they are and they are no use to any society 

Bro, ye country ki immigrate avvalanukunna mostly permanent ga avututaru. 2009 - 2012 appudu masters ki vacche vallu vere countries aina choose cheeskunevaallu ila limbo lo untaru PR kosam ani telisunte. Naatho patu masters ki Australia/UK/Canada vellina andariki PRs vacchesai. India lo Family eppudu need lo unna velli kalisi vastaru. We don't have that freedom with extensions/rfes/transfers. 2015 varaku asalu pedda backlog undani evaru realize kaale. 

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Bro, ye country ki immigrate avvalanukunna mostly permanent ga avututaru. 2009 - 2012 appudu masters ki vacche vallu vere countries aina choose cheeskunevaallu ila limbo lo untaru PR kosam ani telisunte. Naatho patu masters ki Australia/UK/Canada vellina andariki PRs vacchesai. India lo Family eppudu need lo unna velli kalisi vastaru. We don't have that freedom with extensions/rfes/transfers. 2015 varaku asalu pedda backlog undani evaru realize kaale. 

don't waste your time explaining to these AILA sucker batch IRIS 👍

2 hours ago, Iriswest said:

I don’t think most go to US with an intent to immigrate but they feel PR like a FT job that gives them mental satisfaction that they are part of the herd. Mostly false prestige than nothing else. 

7 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

I don’t think most go to US with an intent to immigrate but they feel PR like a FT job that gives them mental satisfaction that they are part of the herd. Mostly false prestige than nothing else. 

Interview la visa kosam masth cheptaru... India back ostham.. temporary study work ani... but... most of us want to be in the US coz US is the best ... 

10 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

PR = prestige.

bhagundi dude. inkemanna animuthyalu unnaya?

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

+1116

1 hour ago, afmod1 said:

You don't think that you have a brain for sure, now it's confirmed

False prestige kaadu bhayya, endless practical difficulties unnai ani cheptunna with maintaining visa status. After few years you will feel that it is not worth it. Just think about aging parents. Canada and UK lo unna vaallaki inka India lo strong relationships maintain cheygalugutunnaru. We are effed in that matter. We have no security, that is the statement I am trying to make. Living here for > 10 years and still struggling to meet families or mourn over a death is pathetic. Nobody should feel like they are tied to their job. That is inhumane and unforgiving.

neeku h1 ey istam la undhi PR tho pani lenattu undhi so dont apply or ignore this thread and keep applying for your extensions amendments pakkanodiki GC avasaram ledhu ani nuvvu cheppadam correct kaadhu emo, for some GC helps a lot ani valla feeling so respect their emotions and stop preaching here 

• Haha 1