Rey jaffas ...okasari itu randi

BaabuBangaram

8 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Ee thread first nundi choodu ... Veedu paidi oo kaadho artam aitadi ... Chaana sarlu self goal eskunadu

ok i will read..

i dont know much about @kothavani..i interacted with that id only during TG related discussions..

but @Paidithalli , he claims himself he is neutral...but if it is something about branhmins..he stands in first place as defender...(i had few experiences with him)

20 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Ee thread first nundi choodu ... Veedu paidi oo kaadho artam aitadi ... Chaana sarlu self goal eskunadu

nuvu chepanu kada pedda intellugent fellow vi

14 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

parts of the article from the above link

Some of the prominent Brahmin politicians. You can find a complete list of prominent Brahmin politicians here: GREAT TELUGU BRAHMINS

The reason I am posting this list is because all these Brahmin politicians, writers, filmmakers were prominent in the early years of independence.

The early Andhra and Telangana Congress Party was heavily dominated by Brahmins. My own great grandfather was an active member of the Congress, and was elected as a village president for the first 2 decades of independence. He was elected because of the respect he commanded in the village, even other landlord castes respected him. He owned huge acres of land and that made it easier to spend on election campaigns.

So what went wrong? What made the Brahmins completely disappear?

Two main reasons were the cause of this. Brahmin households, especially Brahmin landlord households took their immense land wealth for granted. And began selling their land to finance their education, marriages and enjoyment. Unlike the Kammas who invested their wealth in the film industry, or the Reddys or Velammas who took entrepreneurship.

Brahmin landlords solely relied on their lands and farming, and overspent immensely. Brahmin landlords valued degrees more than entrepreneurship and discouraged the young Brahmins from taking up any entrepreneurship ventures and instead forced them to pursue Government jobs or law careers.

Brahmins became lazy and took their wealth, their lands for granted. Most of them became attracted towards Communism, and when the land ceilings act was passed. Brahmin landlords were the first landlords to surrender their lands willingly.

While all this was happening. The Karanam posts were still controlled by Brahmins. Karanamas were village revenue officers who controlled the village and administred them essentially even policing them in a few cases.

The Congress was filled with Brahmin leaders. But soon each of these leaders took up retirement and none of their sons or daughters ventured into politics. Times began changing and corruption and election malpractice increased. Voters became conscious of caste, and began voting on the basis of caste in this case Brahmins were a minority votebank.

Seeing all these developments. Brahmin families discouraged youngsters from pursuing politics. My great grandfather did the same with my grandfather warning him to stay away from politics.

In the film industry, where Brahmin filmmakers and writers were respected for their work once. Brahmins were now mocked in films, mocked in public, discouraged and not given work.

But the final nail in the coffin came when NTR got elected and sacked the Karanams. This was the blow to Brahmin power in the state, the post was declared invalid and thousands of Brahmin families who had already given up hundreds and hundreds acres of ancestral land willingly were left with no job or income. They migrated to Hyderabad and cities and towns mostly, and sloughed to get degrees. Once they got degrees, most migrated out of the state.

When NTR was in power. The situation was so worse for Brahmins that, Brahmins who were interested to get Government jobs removed Sharma and Sastri off their name to avoid being identified as Brahmins. My maternal grandmother’s brother who had Sharma attached to his name did this himself and was able to get a Government job.

The Brahmins of Andhra and Telangana are responsible for their own failure. They became lazy bums who took their ancestral lands, which their ancestors had worked their asses off to earn for granted. They became too Communist and gave up all their property willingly. They look down upon entrepreneurship, they look down upon wealth overall. And valued degrees over education.

And thanks to NTR who hated Brahmins and showed it. The result became larger and Brahmins fell from a dominant caste group to a voiceless minority.

So overall three things lead to the downfall of Brahmins in the state:

1. Giving up their lands. Becoming too Communist.
  2. NTR.
  3. Looking down upon wealth and giving too much of value to education.

areyi @kothavani 2 telugu states anni problems gurinchi chakkaga maatladutunnav inthaku dini meeda nee detailed analysis cheppu

Naku e story gurinchibteliyadu but learned something new today bapaonllp kuda land lords and feudal thing unde ani 

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok i will read..

i dont know much about @kothavani..i interacted with that id only during TG related discussions..

but @Paidithalli , he claims himself he is neutral...but if it is something about branhmins..he stands in first place as defender...(i had few experiences with him)

Pilaka ga ani antunte ..ekkada kooda naaku enduku untadi pilaka ani analedu ... Hahaha

9 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Pilaka ga ani antunte ..ekkada kooda naaku enduku untadi pilaka ani analedu ... Hahaha

abba abba emi telvi raa nidi intha telvi ekad nicnhi vachindi raa tokaloda niku diwal koru oda

38 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Naku e story gurinchibteliyadu but learned something new today bapaonllp kuda land lords and feudal thing unde ani 

adentiraa antha story chadivi ,chivaraku maavolla daggaraa okappudu baagaa dabbulu vunnayi ane okkapoint telusukunna antaavu, mightaha matter mida no comments aaa?, nee valla kaadu kaani konchem aa paidi gadini bayataku rammanu ee matter lo vaadu aavu vysaalu raastaadu tenor.gif?itemid=12356464

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nag_mama said:

adentiraa antha story chadivi ,chivaraku maavolla daggaraa okappudu baagaa dabbulu vunnayi ane okkapoint telusukunna antaavu, mightaha matter mida no comments aaa?, nee valla kaadu kaani konchem aa paidi gadini bayataku rammanu ee matter lo vaadu aavu vysaalu raastaadu tenor.gif?itemid=12356464

avunq be poyi seeku nuvu ovnvi raa badacow nenu deni mida comments cheyalo kojja naa kodaka 

3 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

Gifs esukune comedy gadudq kodaka poyi adidi seeku