fafala meeda entha kharchu pettaru

kadapakathalu

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nenevari meedha pettale..... papale naa meedha kharchu pettaru 

supari lu ichi nannu vadhilinchukodaniki kharchu pettaru 

nee meeda kharchu pettara? gigolo va baa nuvvu?

2 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

nee meeda kharchu pettara? gigolo va baa nuvvu?

ledu road meedha aawara gadni.... stalk chesthunte paisal kharchu petti rowdy la tho kottincharu porlu  :( 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kadapakathalu said:

there are multiple sites bro. nee budget entha

Multiple sites cheppu bro, Nenu choose chesukunta, fafa bagunte budget no worries 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ledu road meedha aawara gadni.... stalk chesthunte paisal kharchu petti rowdy la tho kottincharu porlu  :( 

daarunam bro.. anyayam ayipoyav gaa

39 minutes ago, Abbaii said:

Multiple sites cheppu bro, Nenu choose chesukunta, fafa bagunte budget no worries 

They will ask for your ID and linkedin and work email bro.. is that ok.. it's mostly safe but there is a small risk that someone might use it to blackmail

17 hours ago, kadapakathalu said:

ee roju tally vesa.. fafala meeda entha pettanani ... 32k dollars on 23 girls. i started in 2015 when i was a student.. looks like i am addicted 😅

Ante strip club lona?

2 hours ago, kadapakathalu said:

ledu bro. i was talking about bumchik

What was the cost , for single person? What race you generally prefer ?? Have you any time repeated the girl again? 

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

What was the cost , for single person? What race you generally prefer ?? Have you any time repeated the girl again? 

Cost varies widely bro. When I started I was a student and didn't have money. I was going for 200/300 dollar options - some of them were ok, some of them were rude and some of them had bad hygiene (in which case I just walked out). There was no guarantee on what to expect. From 600 dollar onwards, things got much better and more predictable. Highest I ever spent on one girl was 3500. From last one year, I have decided not to go for any < 1000 options.

I don't care about race. I go by looks, height, and how they behave. I repeated one girl three times and another girl two times. All the others were one time.