fafala meeda entha kharchu pettaru

kadapakathalu

31 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

each 1500 pettava enduku rey anta costly yavvaralu neeku 

happy ga flirt chesi pani kaninchaka 

It's more like 1200 on average because I saw one girl three times and another two times. But yea, still very costly. Flirt chesi pani kaninchalante time + mental energy kavali ba.. the opportunity cost is too great there.. ade time lo leetcode chesi faang job kotteyocchu. anyway, for me, the main reason was that, if i flirt, i will get 4/10 girls  😂 Not that I am ugly or anything, but I don't have the flirting game in me. Also, flirting with tella pories is very hard.. assalu dekaru. And flirting with desi girls has the danger of ending up in marriage with them (desi pories are despo for marriage) and I don't want that either 😅

You may ask me why not go for cheaper options then.. but ba.. the difference in looks, manners, experience between 2000 option and 300 option is like difference between forin scotch and kalthi kallu  

41 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Very bad. Anyway have had any discussion about your adventures  to your wife/future wife. Do you think it’s morally right  to reveal some of your past or will potray as ramudu manchi baludu covering the past ??  Nothing to judge you, just curious how you will handle this ani.

I am a bachelor ba.. if I go arranged marriage route, I don't think I will disclose this.. it can destroy families. my ideal plan is to date a girl, tell her about this and if she is ok with it and can keep it confidential then continue the relationship and hopefully marry her. my super ideal plan is to become a multi millionaire by option trading and be a sugar daddy rest of my life. chances are very low but a poradu can dream 😁

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:30 PM, kadapakathalu said:

bro just to make sure we are on the same page,  i meant 32k dollars.. let me add that haha. as far as number of bumchik instances is concerned, i think you are getting a cheaper deal 😛

Regarding safety: I used protection every time and get tested every two months. I have been fine so far, except for an STD one time (the STD is called Molluscum Contagiosum, it's a pretty minor one - it looks like herpes and takes like 6 months to heal lol). I guess you can never be completely safe. There are a bunch of STDs that you can get by just skin-skin contact.

Bhayya,
molluscum cure ki emayina tips and suggestions cheppagalara?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Baa two years back theddu ni ela pattav 

Full panicking Anna, if somehow you could help me to be mentally strong. I can’t thank you enough. Hope I made sense. - Thank you 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:20 AM, kadapakathalu said:

It's more like 1200 on average because I saw one girl three times and another two times. But yea, still very costly. Flirt chesi pani kaninchalante time + mental energy kavali ba.. the opportunity cost is too great there.. ade time lo leetcode chesi faang job kotteyocchu. anyway, for me, the main reason was that, if i flirt, i will get 4/10 girls  😂 Not that I am ugly or anything, but I don't have the flirting game in me. Also, flirting with tella pories is very hard.. assalu dekaru. And flirting with desi girls has the danger of ending up in marriage with them (desi pories are despo for marriage) and I don't want that either 😅

You may ask me why not go for cheaper options then.. but ba.. the difference in looks, manners, experience between 2000 option and 300 option is like difference between forin scotch and kalthi kallu  

Source ? How u approached?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Qpeech said:

Full panicking Anna, if somehow you could help me to be mentally strong. I can’t thank you enough. Hope I made sense. - Thank you 

doctor ki chupinchukovadame..

9 minutes ago, Qpeech said:

Kya huha? Endhulo pettinavu?