The Walking Dead

dasari4kntr

I watched until 4th or 5th season and was okay until then but kind of dragging..atarvata chudaledu ika..not really a fan of zombie theme

Yeah, season 4 has that boring Governor guy and it sucks. Season 5 is not good either as it becomes more and more “people creating problems for other people” and less of zombie action as zombies start to rot and fade out because of their boring director (Greg Nicotero).

Seasons 1-2-3 are the best because of their directors.

Not sure about season 7 to 10.

34 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I watched until 4th or 5th season and was okay until then but kind of dragging..atarvata chudaledu ika..not really a fan of zombie theme

ok

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Yeah, season 4 has that boring Governor guy and it sucks. Season 5 is not good either as it becomes more and more “people creating problems for other people” and less of zombie action as zombies start to rot and fade out.

Seasons 1-2-3 are the best.

ok..

governor guy is there in season 3...

season 3 climax..ooo range lo vuntadhi ani expect chesthe...bit dispoointed

I finished all the seasons.. thokkalodhi last season lo grand finale pending pettadu.. Corona valla shooting aagipoyindhi.. eppatiki vasthadho theliyadhu.. overall ga OK undhi.. 

madhya lo season konni ala time pass kosam theesadu anna feeling vasthadhi

54 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

I finished all the seasons.. thokkalodhi last season lo grand finale pending pettadu.. Corona valla shooting aagipoyindhi.. eppatiki vasthadho theliyadhu.. overall ga OK undhi.. 

madhya lo season konni ala time pass kosam theesadu anna feeling vasthadhi

how are season's 7-10 ? 

anything interesting, twists and turns and thrilling other than  just zombies chasing the team ?

20 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

is any one watched all seasons..?

i finished 3 seasons...so far so good... next seasons to go...

Motham chudale but I watched good number of episodes for 3 years and stopped watching in 2016 .. good show but drag and konchem boring at times..

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, BeautyQueen said:

Motham chudale but I watched good number of episodes for 3 years and stopped watching in 2016 .. good show but drag and konchem boring at times..

ok...

too much gore vundhi....

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok...

too much gore vundhi....

Gore is what is disgusting. Walking Dead is not disgusting. They even made zombies weak, frail and walk slowly and not run so as not to look scary like other zombie movies. They don’t even have a functioning brain like in other movies - they are just dead people walking.

if you wanna watch a disgusting movie, watch Evil Dead or Hills Have Eyes - those are disgusting. Also Logan, Gone Girl to some extent.

• 4 months later...

Finished ....9 seasons ....

my review...

1-4 seasons are really good...

5 season...so so...

6-7 season...not so gripping....you can just watch while doing your work without much attention...(just for continuity)...

8-9 seasons are really good....because of character arc from all the above seasons...and new villain “alpha”...

conclusion - its ok , you can watch...