Programming ela chestar vaa asal..

Sarvapindi

Following 

100 days of Code in Udemy. 

Chaala detailed ga simplify chesi cheptundi instructor, completed 10 hours of 63 hours total. 

Learning bit by bit a day, 2 hours per day practicing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Following 

Chaala detailed ga simplify chesi cheptundi instructor, completed 10 hours of 63 hours total. 

course bagundhaa bro???

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

course bagundhaa bro???

Yes bro the best I have seen and I am someone that hates coding and always avoided it. 

But I am a little more confident now and am able to understand the concepts. 

She had the most popular bootcamp in London, excellent instructor. You can just fork a repl project and write your own code based on the assignments she gives. 

Also reading 1 chapter a day of Automate the Boring Stuff with Python. 

So 2 hours of that video, followed by 1 hour of practice chestunna bro since 5 days. It's a start. 

It might take me 25 days to complete it totally but by then based on what she said, we would have created around 25 real world apps. 

Then I think I might start doing the leetcode challenges 1 per day and 2 per day on the weekends. 

4 to 6 months max bro avanni cheseyochu. That's my plan for now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yes bro the best I have seen and I am someone that hates coding and always avoided it. 

She had the most popular bootcamp in London, excellent instructor. You can just fork a repl project and write your own code based on the assignments she gives. 

So 2 hours of that video, followed by 1 hour of practice chestunna bro since 5 days. It's a start. 

It might take me 25 days to complete it totally but by then based on what she said, we would have created around 25 real world apps. 

Then I think I might start doing the leetcode challenges 1 per day and 2 per day on the weekends. 

Don't try to attempt leetcode directly bro, that's a big mistake. First finish that course, practice everything and go over all the notes for a week. 

Then enter leetcode slowly. Don't rush into it, poorthi ga interest poyi modatiki osthundi. That's my experience 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Following 

Python ha baa. Link unte eyyi course tisukunta

2 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Python YouTube lo naveen reddy videos follow ayya konni days taruvata vere work tho busy ayyi kudarale 

malli next week start cheyali baa

Helpful aa videos avi

15 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

14 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Don't try to attempt leetcode directly bro, that's a big mistake. First finish that course, practice everything and go over all the notes for a week. 

Then enter leetcode slowly. Don't rush into it, poorthi ga interest poyi modatiki osthundi. That's my experience 

thank you bro