Programming ela chestar vaa asal..

Sarvapindi

58 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yes bro the best I have seen and I am someone that hates coding and always avoided it. 

But I am a little more confident now and am able to understand the concepts. 

She had the most popular bootcamp in London, excellent instructor. You can just fork a repl project and write your own code based on the assignments she gives. 

Also reading 1 chapter a day of Automate the Boring Stuff with Python. 

So 2 hours of that video, followed by 1 hour of practice chestunna bro since 5 days. It's a start. 

It might take me 25 days to complete it totally but by then based on what she said, we would have created around 25 real world apps. 

Then I think I might start doing the leetcode challenges 1 per day and 2 per day on the weekends. 

4 to 6 months max bro avanni cheseyochu. That's my plan for now

Why are you learning python by the way ?

5 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Why are you learning python by the way ?

I am a DevOps Engineer, most if not all DevOps roles these days are asking for White board programming interviews before hiring. It's only natural to learn it from that perspective

20 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I am a DevOps Engineer, most if not all DevOps roles these days are asking for White board programming interviews before hiring. It's only natural to learn it from that perspective

Nice, I am a novice in devops, trying for new positions. But it’s very competitive, every position I see has multiple applicants. 

Just now, rahulroy4u said:

Nice, I am a novice in devops, trying for new positions. But it’s very competitive, every position I see has multiple applicants. 

Yes very competitive so now they are making Devops engineers do coding interviews too. I'm not an expert either Edo konni tools use chesa anthey

Just now, rahulroy4u said:

Intha time spend chesi coding nerchukini might as well become a developer. Thokkalodi devops keeps coming up with new tools every few months anyway.

Just now, zarathustra said:

Yes very competitive so now they are making Devops engineers do coding interviews too. I'm not an expert either Edo konni tools use chesa anthey

I took couple glider tests for devops, google lo chusi manage chesa coding challenge. White board ante biscuit eh

4 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

I took couple glider tests for devops, google lo chusi manage chesa coding challenge. White board ante biscuit eh

Glider tests ante enti bro? Yeah mostly all asking for whiteboard now, ippudu kakunna I want to get better at it atleast 6 months down the line

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Intha time spend chesi coding nerchukini might as well become a developer. Thokkalodi devops keeps coming up with new tools every few months anyway.

Thought abt it, devops ante fashion aipoindi and may be easy to learn and manage( not talking architect roles). Only python tho job vastunda, you may need few others as well django nodejs and so on

3 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Thought abt it, devops ante fashion aipoindi and may be easy to learn and manage( not talking architect roles). Only python tho job vastunda, you may need few others as well django nodejs and so on

Yeah not enough alnoe but it's a start. Okati osthey verevi easy ga ne osthai that's the logic. 

4 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

this table was floating around since more than two years ..

p-table-v3-1200x627.jpg

3 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

DevOps was easy to manage, now too many tools and technologies. All mix fruit juice, it's still not bad but I would rather be a dev than a devops 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Glider tests ante enti bro? Yeah mostly all asking for whiteboard now, ippudu kakunna I want to get better at it atleast 6 months down the line

It’s a platform for screening, ee madya vendors mostly using it to filter candidates.  It will supposedly record your screen and your camera. I had 20 theoretical questions and a coding challenge

On 7/15/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sarvapindi said:

Konni videos chusa but... ekada start seyyali ento thala thoka em ardham avvatle..doubts vastunnay asal real time lo ekkada use chestar ela ani..

try this tutorials by Edward Snowden. He has many use cases built around python in his channel..see those to get some idea

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, zarathustra said:

DevOps was easy to manage, now too many tools and technologies. All mix fruit juice, it's still not bad but I would rather be a dev than a devops 

Although im doing self study and learning python a udemy angela course is so nice .. thanks for sharing .. will be joining ..