Kwaalinggg all FAANG aspirants, LEETCoders

kiri_kiri

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Vere companies lo cheyyaleva?

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Interesting depends man. U get a chance to work on large scale systems. 

Fb/amzn/apple lo wrong team lo paddav anuko depression Loki pothav

Didn't get an opportunity at mid-sized companies :(

agreed, i heard horror stories/PIP culture...I'm not saying that it's all good there

it's just that the pros are what drive people 

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

come out of that myth buddy...

if u really want to work on something interesting...learn it as if u r learning for urself..not for FAANG..

startups lo oppurtunities automatic ga vastai...to work on better projects..

i'll find out soon 😀

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

lol enduku antha defensive 😀

true that you can work on Distributed Systems at other places too...but the scale is different 

pros are prestige, pay, latest technologies and scale...which is what drives most people

Dude... U seriously don't know how things work at faang. Yes they operate at large scale. But do u think they are still in the process of implementing infra to support that scale??? Nope, they did long back.

I worked on feature which is being used by 0.25 billion people at fb. Trust me.. my code/designs are nothing different from mid sized companies. It's the infra which playes key role

Just now, Vaampire said:

Dude... U seriously don't know how things work at faang. Yes they operate at large scale. But do u think they are still in the process of implementing infra to support that scale??? Nope, they did long back.

I worked on feature which is being used by 0.25 billion people at fb. Trust me.. my code/designs are nothing different from mid sized companies. It's the infra which playes key role

highlighted: already know that

rest: ok, good to know

Just now, redsox said:

highlighted: already know that

rest: ok, good to know

I don't mean to discourage you from aiming at faang. I strongly encourage u to aim at them. I am just trying to set right expectations. 

Edo naalugu rallu venakesukoniki raaa. Nerchukuni adhi peekudam idhi peekudam anukuntey disappoint avuthav

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Joining Microsoft next month

Congrats. Don't know why it's not included in FAng. But it's equal to them. All the best

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I don't mean to discourage you from aiming at faang. I strongly encourage u to aim at them. I am just trying to set right expectations. 

Edo naalugu rallu venakesukoniki raaa. Nerchukuni adhi peekudam idhi peekudam anukuntey disappoint avuthav

hehe thanks man, i wanted to work on distributed systems from a long time but mid-size/consulting background valla aa opportunity raledu. so anduke koncham excited 😀

yeah, ekkada aina ade job, koddi rojulu tarvatha ekkadaina routine 😅

Just now, Vaampire said:

Congrats. Don't know why it's not included in FAng. But it's equal to them. All the best

What makes faang so special from the rest of the companies?!? I do not plan on aiming at faang but I am working on leet for self-improvement. 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

thanks man. yeah, i'm happy to get out of this consulting shithole

infact G/FB is my next target 😄

Just now, RiceCooker said:

What makes faang so special from the rest of the companies?!? I do not plan on aiming at faang but I am working on leet for self-improvement. 

Bitter & honest truth aithey $$$$

Fb/Netflix stand top in paying. But u have to work hard for ever. Amzn kooda anthey. Google lo aithey em cheyyakunda coast avochu growth lekunda.  Apple lo kooda baney work untadi.

Resume lo ee companies lo untey interview calls ekkuva vasthayi