dha amma Kothavani... neekosam Hegel quote

TrollBait

55 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Anonymous forum.lo.ivadu ovadni emi pikaledu andulo telugu forum.lo asale emi.pikaleru

Anni full stops enduku bujja. Cool raki cool

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrollBait

• kothavani

• zarathustra

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kothavani said:

chaddii esukoka.mundhe fountain head saduvuthe itlage untadi vyavaharam 🤣

Chaddi esukunnake chadiva bro one of the worst books I've ever read. Andulo philosophy vetiketollu evarra antey mostly people who are kinda power hungry and want to justify their greed for power.

Oka manchi humanitarian concept cheppu from fountainhead nuvvu chadivunte. Just asking

Just now, zarathustra said:

Chaddi esukunnake chadiva bro one of the worst books I've ever read. Andulo philosophy vetiketollu evarra antey mostly people who are kinda power hungry and want to justify their greed for power.

Oka manchi humanitarian concept cheppu from fountainhead nuvvu chadivunte. Just asking

Naaku antha cinema ledu , oka sari manaode chepadu adi waste book ani mee laga chala mandhi cheparu paniki raani book ani

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

EdJ1USBXkAQ7w0X?format=jpg&name=medium

He's notoriously hard to understand at times, maybe the hardest among all well known philosophers. Easiest was to understand his dialectic but everything else, I guess he makes it harder to understand on purpose. 

Still a brilliant mind nevertheless. 

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Naaku antha cinema ledu , oka sari manaode chepadu adi waste book ani mee laga chala mandhi cheparu paniki raani book ani

Paniki radu ani cheppalem le it's all individual preference. But its easy to notice people who claim to have been influenced by it in their day to day life anthey. 

No book is totally useless, since ideas aren't useful or useless by themselves. Its their relativity to the society they are being applied to which makes them practical or not.

14 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

He's notoriously hard to understand at times, maybe the hardest among all well known philosophers. Easiest was to understand his dialectic but everything else, I guess he makes it harder to understand on purpose. 

Still a brilliant mind nevertheless. 

Hegel is the communist's philosopher who prefers to elevate rationality as the ultimate form of human expression.

but I am more aligned with David Hume, who was more honest in his appraisal of human nature as something that most likely bends to will, than to reason.

Here Hegel talks about 'the rational highway' where he's a traveller and is unremarkable and is just on a journey wherever the road takes him.

26 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Hegel is the communist's philosopher who prefers to elevate rationality as the ultimate form of human expression.

but I am more aligned with David Hume, who was more honest in his appraisal of human nature as something that most likely bends to will, than to reason.

Here Hegel talks about 'the rational highway' where he's a traveller and is unremarkable and is just on a journey wherever the road takes him.

David Hume is outstanding, probably my most favorite philosopher. Hume and Hegel were of contradictory traditions back in the day. Hume more of an empiricist while Hegel was more of a rationalist.