Have you ever experienced this emotion?

Daaarling

Last time when I went to India. I saw my old computer where I used to spend considerable amount of time was under dust. As if it lost its value without me and lying there without any care.

I used to keep them neat and tidy. I then realised even we develop attachment to material things and it made me emotional to an extent I cried. My mother said these things remind them of me and 

they too get emotional looking at my computer, scientific calculator and my books. Have you had such experience, I know my cousin brother got emotional seeing his bike when he first came to India.

• Like 1

nenu india poina prathi sari maa colony lo unde oka papa..... dhaani papa ni etthukoni daaba meedha annam thinipisthunte.... adi choosi emotional avthu unta... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

nenu india poina prathi sari maa colony lo unde oka papa..... dhaani papa ni etthukoni daaba meedha annam thinipisthunte.... adi choosi emotional avthu unta... 

Prathi saari same papa or different papa

aa papa valla papa own ga thinadam nerchukodha

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Papa ee naa praanam story ...Vuuuuuu 

8 minutes ago, Jaffa3 said:

Prathi saari same papa or different papa

aa papa valla papa own ga thinadam nerchukodha

same adhe papa in colony, my senior ... rhyming kosam cheppa... dhaniki koduku, not koothuru 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

same adhe papa in colony, my senior ... rhyming kosam cheppa... dhaniki koduku, not koothuru 

Valla koduku own ga tinadam epudu nerchukuntadu 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

you said you are not good at programming in some other thread...but what for you emotionally attached to your old computer?

Hidden folders

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Last time when I went to India. I saw my old computer where I used to spend considerable amount of time was under dust. As if it lost its value without me and lying there without any care.

I used to keep them neat and tidy. I then realised even we develop attachment to material things and it me emotional to an extent I cried. My mother said these things remind them of me and 

they too get emotional looking at my computer, scientific calculator and my books. Have you had such experience, I know my cousin brother got emotional seeing his bike when he first came to India.

I had a lot of sweet memories with my Desktop back in India.....

especially hell lot of memories in this folder.

C:/windows/system32/imp_software/log/dont_delete 

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

you said you are not good at programming in some other thread...but what for you emotionally attached to your old computer?

"research folder"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I am not an expert programmer but good enough to do my job