Fight on BJ P, not among yourselves AP/TG

reality

In response to your last post in deleted thread...

1-2 weeks nunchi Corona vanaka tho TG ni attacking... enough patience was already exhibited...

On top of it Razakars adhi idhi ante evadi aukath vadiki chupinchalsindhe....

@TrollBait

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrollBait

• reality

• Picheshwar

• ChinnaBhasha

Popular Days

razakars ki response gurinchi kaadhu nenu anedhi.

the overall discussion about andhras being a migrant community is a pure ethnically hateful comment. 

see, I'm 3rd party.. I do have slight bias and love towards Andhra since both parents are from Andhra. naaku edho telisina koncham history lo, I think this discussion about 'migrants' is eerily similar to the kind of discourse happening in assam since 50s.

most andhra guys here are feudal fcuks, who don't understand how TG is shaped by its history and I'm completely aware of the kind of comments they made in the last 7yrs. 

But still I would think twice about mocking andhras as rohingyas. These attitudes can spread quite fast easily and the term be used in reference in general. and its not good for anyone.

remember there are a lot of andhra people who are thankful that Hyd exists. where they could earn their livelihood away from the casteism of their villages (not saying entire andhra is casteist).

if you truly love Hyd, you would find other ways of dealing with these feudal fcuks from Andhra. That's my 2cents.

but its not my fight. I'm just an interested observer.

In fact majority people stay put where they are.. division or no division.

just like my family stayed back in Chennai... and lakhs of families stayed back in Hyd.

the mobile community that can afford to move are mostly the richest guys and those who haave no connection to the city

surely there are better ways to mock them, than calling andhras as rohingyas.

the TDP guy who used that term is a fcuking lunatic. he doesn't understand how words work.

9 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

razakars ki response gurinchi kaadhu nenu anedhi.

the overall discussion about andhras being a migrant community is a pure ethnically hateful comment. 

see, I'm 3rd party.. I do have slight bias and love towards Andhra since both parents are from Andhra. naaku edho telisina koncham history lo, I think this discussion about 'migrants' is eerily similar to the kind of discourse happening in assam since 50s.

most andhra guys here are feudal fcuks, who don't understand how TG is shaped by its history and I'm completely aware of the kind of comments they made in the last 7yrs. 

But still I would think twice about mocking andhras as rohingyas. These attitudes can spread quite fast easily and the term be used in reference in general. and its not good for anyone.

Which explains why you are so insensitive to usage of word  ‘Langas’. I don’t question you for that.

Just now, reality said:

Which explains why you are so insensitive to usage of ‘Langas’. I don’t question you for that.

have I ever used the word 'langas'? 

Just now, TrollBait said:

have I ever used the word 'langas'? 

No. You never argued against its usage like you did for ‘Rohingyas’.

P.s: IMO, Rohingyas is not entire andhra... it is used to refer those ‘feudal fuks’ you are referring. But, ‘Langas’ is complete derogatory.

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Which explains why you are so insensitive to usage of word  ‘Langas’. I don’t question you for that.

anyway, I already conceded that it's not my place to tell you what to do. lite.

they are feudal fcuks who take so much pleasure in calling others baanisaas... and you guy own the megacity Hyd now, and can virtually call people stateless..

may be you guys feed off each other.

1 minute ago, reality said:

No. You never argued against its usage like you did for ‘Rohingyas’.

P.s: IMO, Rohingyas is not entire andhra... it is used to refer those ‘feudal fuks’ you are referring. But, ‘Langas’ is complete derogatory.

I did, once.

Rohingyas also this is the first time i'm doing... because it is Halwa, and he actually responds to what I say (whether i like his response or not).

if its someone else, I wouldn't care.