***Big Breaking*** S386 UC today.

Repo

52 minutes ago, Repo said:

Harrasment results chudabothunnam. Good luck folks. As I said Durbin folded. No one can stop this bill from now onwards. 

Maku nammakam ledu dora

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Repo

• Tellugodu

• ARYA

• mirchi_bajji

23 minutes ago, Repo said:

Evadu oppose chesthe vaadi meeda padatham eppudu. So what ?? Rand Paul lantollake chukkalu chupincham enka migatha vallu oka lekka na ?? 

Em bro , mee hyper active Siskind uncle inka tweet a ledu kada about today UC ??

@Repo @Jilchika @snoww how and in which way mestris are trying to avoid this happening? Does they working with anyone/group jointly ?Share the inside info if you guys know any. Mestris will be Effected most with this , any other party apart from mestris, that heavily hit if this ever get passed ??

25 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

So today is UC day ?? Endi enni UC lu peduthunnada Durbin thathayya. Haha. Anni pass ayyithe America motham manade. 

DemoC Rats want to take away attention from Thathas recent comment about immigration

AS DT has shifted his focus to Illegals, Dems will shift theirs to legals..

as part of this straty something at play, i would never trust Dems even if they print a GC and hand it over to me after listening to those pleasant sugar coated speeches from Gobama

Durbin LK gaadu republicans ni check pettadaniki vese plan.. this will go nowhere, blame can be shifted to reps being against immigration in any form including legal antaaru

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

katti la undi..ilanti senator kosame nenu amrika vachindi..moving to delware ❤️

Immigrants ki rod antunna aa aunty.

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

DemoC Rats want to take away attention from Thathas recent comment about immigration

AS DT has shifted his focus to Illegals, Dems will shift theirs to legals..

as part of this straty something at play, i would never trust Dems even if they print a GC and hand it over to me after listening to those pleasant sugar coated speeches from Gobama

Durbin LK gaadu republicans ni check pettadaniki vese plan.. this will go nowhere, blame can be shifted to reps being against immigration in any form including legal antaaru

Remember, obama gave h4 EAD and moved dates to 2010. What did you get from Republicans from last 4 years. Harassment, treating as cheap labors and continuous deportation fear. Immigration is very hot topic in US politics similar to reservations in India.  Durbin wants to get out of this pressures and someone may object again. This fight will continue for ever. If the republicans are really interested about this bill they would have tried for floor voting. Andaru anthe babu...